Thread: CAO Sopranos Cigars

Arrow CAO Sopranos Cigars

Anyone here know where I can purchase the CAO Sopranos Edition Cigars? It comes with special edition Red Sopranos box. If anyone knows, please let me know.

Thanks!

"Eating and sleeping are the only activities that should be allowed to interrupt a man's enjoyment of his cigar."
    - Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by TSoprano
    Anyone here know where I can purchase the CAO Sopranos Edition Cigars? It comes with special edition Red Sopranos box. If anyone knows, please let me know.

Thanks!

What's Knot To Love

They're not out yet - at least not that I've seen. I'd wait until they've been out for a bit before you bite... Always bad to buy them when they first come out.

Quote Originally Posted by ggiese
    What's Knot To Love

They're not out yet - at least not that I've seen. I'd wait until they've been out for a bit before you bite... Always bad to buy them when they first come out.
    Thanks!

"Eating and sleeping are the only activities that should be allowed to interrupt a man's enjoyment of his cigar."
    - Mark Twain

4. Default

Wowsa! Them is expensive! Is that really the MSRP?

I don't know what retail is going to be on them. They're just coming out and I don't believe I've seen MSRP yet. It would seem to me they would probably be somewhere around that price... CAO's typically are in the $5-10 range, and then add the royalties and uniqueness of the Soprano's name and the "special" cigar blend... Makes for a bit more pricey cigar...

6. Default

What are they really though? Custon blend Toranos or Perdomos ? CAO produces no cigars ,they are a reseller of cigars that were rolled and boxed espically for them. And alawys remember they enforce some sort of strongarn price controls. This was discussed on HP last year so much that CAO's corporate lawyer camre on HP and vaved his d*ck at us. I for 1 cannot support such a cigar reseller
    The older I get ,the better I was

Quote Originally Posted by kevin7
    What are they really though? Custon blend Toranos or Perdomos ? CAO produces no cigars ,they are a reseller of cigars that were rolled and boxed espically for them. And alawys remember they enforce some sort of strongarn price controls. This was discussed on HP last year so much that CAO's corporate lawyer camre on HP and vaved his d*ck at us. I for 1 cannot support such a cigar reseller

I had never heard this about CAO. Where do the majority of "their" cigars come from?

8. Default

Torano and Perdomo
    The older I get ,the better I was

So CAO does not actually grow their tobacco, and make thier cigars, they are just a reseller???

- Mark Twain

Thread Information