Thread: Wtf?

1. Default Wtf?

Why are people accusing me of being TonyDogs? I don't know who the hell he is. They banned me from CigarPass for this crap. I am not TonyDogs!

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by benjamin319
    Why are people accusing me of being TonyDogs? I don't know who the hell he is. They banned me from CigarPass for this crap. I am not TonyDogs!
    The IP address, it never lie maing. Hmm, the question is why haven't you been banned here.

Take a hike Tony:

Last edited by godfather; 11-03-2005 at 01:05 AM.

3. Default

I don't think you understand. I AM NOT TONY. Go ahead and compare the two damn IP's.

4. Default

Oh nice of you to finally respond to threads you start for ONCE TONY. Let's see the evidence:

Quote Originally Posted by Kayakinboy
    Well,
    TonyDogs is re-outed on CP and I'm outting him here.

CP Link

Rod, the admin and owner of CP traced the two IPs and they match. I'm sure Rod gave him a nice warning, but I thought I'd warn all, and Hex about this.

Carry on.
    Bye bye Tony, no way of talking your way out of this one Tony.

5. Default

He is lying. I am not Tony. He is goddamn lying. My name is Ben. I started posting here after this Tony guy did. Just trust me on this one. I swear to you I am not Tony. Other than by word of mouth there is no proof that says I am Tony.

6. Default

Go ahead and compare the two damn IP's.
    Such language....I'm going to tell your mother on you...hopefully she'll take away your keyboard and humidor! Shame on you and it's past your bed time too!

Take you, and your 'Montycrysto' and go have your throat pain somewhere else:

http://www.cigarsmokers.com/showpost...02&postcount=1

7. Default

Other than by word of mouth there is no proof that says I am Tony.
    Wanna bet? Read this and study it carefully:

http://www.cigarpass.com/forums/inde...dpost&p=245006

8. Default

Just for fun Tony, I mean Benjamin, why would you post this in August:

http://www.cigarsmokers.com/t1854-so...questions.html

And then make the same MISTAKE today:

http://www.cigarpass.com/forums/inde...opic=16476&hl=

The verdict is in:

You should be banned just for your Phillies and Dutches post.
    Last edited by Baron Porthos; 11-03-2005 at 11:26 AM.
    Remember to breathe

Quote Originally Posted by godfather
    Just for fun Tony, I mean Benjamin, why would you post this in August:

http://www.cigarsmokers.com/t1854-so...questions.html

And then make the same MISTAKE today:

http://www.cigarpass.com/forums/inde...opic=16476&hl=

The verdict is in:

to be fair, he posted that last one 2 days ago and not today. anyways, why would Rod blame you of being tony for no reason? it makes no sence when he has the ability to see the ip addresses. IPs don't lie, unless it tony is your older brother.
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity,
    and I'm not sure about the former." -
    Albert Einstein

11. Default

TonyDogs...Will he never learn??

Tony had trouble living the double life with posting stupid questions.

Tony dogs, watch your mouth and get a dictionary you fuggin POS.

Hex why doncha check this guys IP address and compare it to TonyDogs and let us know? If its the same please post a "ban or don't ban" so we can throw his ass back in the deep dark hole he came from.
    There's only two kinds of cigars, the kind you like and the kind you don't.

At first I wasn't aware of this distinction, but after reading Rod's post:

"benjamin" is actually TonyDogs. The IP matches the same location as Tony. Benny's grammar is very poor, much like Tony. Benny used the phrase "and what not". Not a common phrase, but Tony sure used it a lot.

Tony/Benny has been warned not to show is face around here again.

"The same location. . .". Rod did not say they had identical IP addresses, obviously, since he goes on to provide any other consequential pieces of evidence he can find to try and assert his presumptions. From the broad-ranging "bad grammar" (fuck, I have a bad grammar, and it's still better than most people's that I see), to a location-induced phrase maybe unknown to Rod, but probably not to people who live in the general area of, *gasp*, TonyDogs.

Really, do any of you consider this as evidence at all? Fill me in if I did not understand correctly.

edit: "location" is a very abstract symbol, and my assumption is that he means "general area" because he used that word ("location") to begin with. . . just pointing that out
    Last edited by hp-^; 11-03-2005 at 08:35 PM.

I wondered about this too, it really depends if the IP's matched, or simply happened to come from the same block of IP's from a certain area. If my cousin trolled these boards, someone could look up both IP's and say it was the same location. We use the same ISP and live about a block away from eachother. Wouldn't make me him though.

I assumed Rod checked it with IPs and also ISPs from the users. I don't think this is the first time Rod has had to do this either. Rod knows what he's doing guys and he wouldn't lie about something like that.

Tony is really pissing me off calling his a "godd*mn liar."

If for some reason he isn't Tony, I agree he should be banned about the phillies post!
    Last edited by Kayakinboy; 11-04-2005 at 09:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by hp-^
    Really, do any of you consider this as evidence at all? Fill me in if I did not understand correctly.
    Coming from Rod, yup. And if it turns out he's wrong he will step up and admit it, but his record shows that it isn't likely he is wrong.

Thread Information