Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Cuban Cigars

Quote Originally Posted by vul104
    yes i have paypal... it is vul104@psu.edu

there is 25 to a box at 40 dollars USD a piece ...that brings you to 1000... since you are buying a box, i will knock off 20 off the price giving you a grand total of $980. is this okay with you?

Quote Originally Posted by TheSilentChamber
    oooo i'm sorry...a little miscommunication there...that i cant do. sorry about that.
    You do know the link you provided in that thread sells them for $45 a box right?
    Yes i did, but i didn't realize that it was for the box. my mistake...i had the impression it was 40 a cigar...i'd have to rethink before i take your offer (if it still stands) for the box. my fault on the pricing for the box. even if i dont sell all of them, i made what i paid for them already...but anyways, i'm sorry about the miscommunication on my part.

lol.

This is a freaking joke isnt it?

he was selling the entire box for 45.oo USD?
    or did he actually have the balls to sell a single tubed cigar for 40.oo a piece?

If he is he deserves an E-SLAP for trying to rip off newbs and if he paid anything over 4.oo per cigar he got hosed.

if any one really wants these cigars send me 80.oo USD and i will send you 25 cigars. plus shipping

reaganyouth84 Guest

Holy Shit!!!!!!! $1,000.00 USD?!?! What the fuck are you trying to pull?!

-Mike

bigpoppapuff Guest

in the pm he sent to me,he inferred that the price was $40...he said "them"...which,to me,meant the box....which is what they should cost.
    if he thought they were $40/cigar...then shame on him...and congrats if he found someone foolish enough to pay for them.

at $40/BOX...it's a good deal...for what is, a very average,but decent,cuban cigar.

i think vul needs to come clean or let the shit begin....

Originally Posted by vul104
    oooo i'm sorry...a little miscommunication there...that i cant do. sorry about that.

. . . . . . .

Yes i did, but i didn't realize that it was for the box. my mistake...i had the impression it was 40 a cigar...i'd have to rethink meaning: oh shit, the jig's up before i take your offer (if it still stands) for the box. my fault on the pricing for the box. even if i dont sell all of them, i made what i paid for them already because I only had to find one sucker to rip off to cover my cost ...but anyways, i'm sorry I got caught about the miscommunication I thought you were all too stupid to do math on my part.
    Equality is not seeing different things equally. It's seeing different things differently.
    - Tom Robbins

- Like I needed you to tell me I'm a fucking prick . . . Did you think you're posting some front page news? I am a fucking prick . . . - MarineOne

bigpoppapuff Guest

Guantanamera Cristales

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi,

i wasn't too too sure on the prcing..but it looks like E-Tobacco got it about right.

http://www.e-tobaccos.com/Product_D...nta1~le:0~ln:en

looks like they want 39.33 Euros which is 46.32...

i would be more than happy to give them to you for 40 with shipping.

as for authenticity, these ARE as Cuban as can be. I can take a picture of the original box with the Cuban seal/sticker and the cigars with the glass casing if you like. I had to take the labels off the cigars unfortunately and took them out of the case and put them in my travel humidors, but kept the glass tubes and box. I dont know how else to bring them back without that.

but let me know what you think...dont hesitate to email me if you are interested.

take care,
    Vince

Vul104@psu.edu

Default Yeah, maybe this is legit....

but I still say this is SUSPICIOUS!

Even though he may be selling them for a legit price.

If he sent the box and tubes via UPS as he said he did. Why not send the bands too? Did he smoke the cigars while he was in Germany and didn't think to save the bands and then put White Owls in the tubes?

Why didn't he send the whole thing via UPS? If the box has the Cuban seal and he sent that via UPS, that technically is just as illegal as sending the cigars!

But more than anything....he's a noob!!!!! I wouldn't expect any of you to send ME money let alone this guy!

How can you be sure you'll even get the cigars?

How can you be sure this guy isn't the same guy form Nigeria selling cell phones?

How do you know this guy isn't in reality Scroto or Island or Mannix or one of a host of other banned guys trying to get REVENGE!!!!

bigpoppapuff Guest

damb,mmab...you must have black helicopters hovering over your house....i think it was a case of newbie exuberance....

Default a revison to the previous post.....

I didn't catch the $1000 bit earlier!

This guy is a POS.

ANYONE stupid enough to send this guy $1000 deserves to be scammed.

Default Big Poppa!

How did you know about the helicopters!!!!????

bigpoppapuff Guest

Quote Originally Posted by MMAB
    How did you know about the helicopters!!!!????

i see that you're wearing a tin-foil hat........dead giveaway...

I'll Hook you up with $1000 for the box, be sure to include a big screen TV and a blowjob from Alyssa Milano too though OK?

$1,000?

Quote Originally Posted by prophetic_joe
    I'll Hook you up with $1000 for the box, be sure to include a big screen TV and a blowjob from Alyssa Milano too though OK?
    YES!!!!!!!!!!
    "I reject your reality and substitute my own."

Pomegranates: 0
    Funky Chickens: 2

Thread Information