Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: High School Shooting

very sad.

Wow, that's seriously messed up. I hope the other two pull through. And that the 14yo monster gets the death penalty, or pitched in a well and fed rotting food and putrid water till he expires.
    There's only two kinds of cigars, the kind you like and the kind you don't.

reaganyouth84 Guest

I am going to try to go visit the 2 men that were shot Tuesday. They are at the University of Tennessee Hospital, which is on the same campus as I am. The last I heard is that they are both still in the ICU, so I doubt I will get to see either of them. One has a bullet lodged behind his bladder, the other man has a bullet lodged behind his heart. They are both going under a very tricky operation.

-Mike

If you do get to see them, send them the best from everyone!

reaganyouth84 Guest

Hey guys, not a lot of updated information, but I have a few things to say. One of my former vice principals who served with the 3 men shot was in my mom's office today having her teeth cleaned. She retired at the end of my Senior year and was not at the school Tuesday. She told my mom that she was on the phone with a guidance counciler who was in the office, and she heard the shots fired over the phone. The former VP went to the UT Hospital to vist Mr. Seale and Mr. Pierce. Mr. Pierce was still in the ICU, but she was able to visit with Seale. Seale told her that Mr. Bruce was standing right next to the kid when he began shooting. Seale began to cry, and told her that it should've been him and not Bruce who died. Seale said Bruce didn't have a chance, the kid fired from point blank range and hit him in the chest. It has obviously been a very emotional past few days. Mr. Bruce's funeral is Friday.

I found out a few new things though which have led me to believe this was possibly premeditated. I found out today that the kid arrived at school late, he arrived at the begining of his lunch period, which would have been around 1:20ish, the shooting happened after the lunch period at 2:11. I believe he showed the gun to fellow students in hopes that they would tell school officials in order to be alone with the to carry out what he had planned. After this he sat back and waited to be confronted. Once the principals found out the student had a weapon, the obviously called him to the office in a confined room with just the 3 principals, and the 1 student. Once alone and within a few feet of each target, he began to unload.

-Mike

reaganyouth84 Guest

I found out last night at the funeral from another school administrator that the head principal, Mr. Seale, did not want to readmit the kid into the school system. He raised hell over it, but the school superintendant over rid his authority and forced him to take the kid.

The teacher also told me that they would have had an officer frisk the kid in the hall. Administrators aren't allowed to touch students legally, so a school police officer has to. Well, the only officer on hand was female, and females can't frisk males, males can't frisk females. So where was the male officer? The superindendant cut him out of the budget just a few weeks before.

I think once parents begin to get over their shock/grief, that they will be out for this superintendant's blood.

-Mike

7. Default

In my department you can frisk anyone male or female...Especially when safety is concerned. It is good to have a witness though. Whoever polices your schools needs to review their policy.

When I frisk females I use my flashlight instead of my hand. It makes a clanking sound when it rubs against metal.

Thread Information