Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 2005 secret santa...

Quote Originally Posted by grand cru no 2
    I guess I'll play.

Then send me your addy and a full size pic of your avatar.

2. Default

Yeah, I'd have to agree. Spend some time here, participate in some trades and PIFs and whatnot, and build up some credibility.

Don't feel left out, though... Most of us spent a long time here before we even got involved in trading...

I'm going along with Shag on this too.

Welcome to the board JJ. Hang around, ask questions, get in the PIF, newbie sampler, etc. Don't take this as a comment on your character - there's a lot of solid folks here. Give them a chance to get to know you.
    Equality is not seeing different things equally. It's seeing different things differently.
    - Tom Robbins

- Like I needed you to tell me I'm a fucking prick . . . Did you think you're posting some front page news? I am a fucking prick . . . - MarineOne

I agree with Shagaroo, maybe we should limit the Secret Santa to Senior Members only?
    There's only two kinds of cigars, the kind you like and the kind you don't.

5. Default

I agree with Shagaroo too and welcome to the board JJ Westbrook!

Don't worry, there will be more opportunities down the road to partake in. For now, stick around, contribute and get to know everyone. Good times ahead...

Ok. I am going to go ahead and call it. Sorry JJ, not this time. But don't take it personally. We are looking out for our fellow BOTL here. Something you will come to understand if you stick around.

I want in. Is that do-able?

Everyone can still get in. Just need to send me a PM(with address) before November 21, 2005.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Kayakinboy
    I want in. Is that do-able?
    Oh look who finally learned how to read...

bigpoppapuff Guest

if jj wants in,i say let him play.....if he screws up..he cuts his own wrist......let him play!!!!!..

thanx bigpoppapuff

Hey guys, I totally understand the "first we try, then we trust" sentiment. And I can totally agree. I have no problem with waiting this one out and finding other ways to participate. I do have some things to learn. I have never been in a Pass. Don't know anything about them, how to join, etc. I don't even know what a PIF is. I have yet to figure out what BOTL stands for.

No hard feelings. I will still be here as I have a lot to learn and this seems like a good group to learn with/from. I look forward to it.

Quote Originally Posted by JJ Westbrook
    thanx bigpoppapuff

Hey guys, I totally understand the "first we try, then we trust" sentiment. And I can totally agree. I have no problem with waiting this one out and finding other ways to participate. I do have some things to learn. I have never been in a Pass. Don't know anything about them, how to join, etc. I don't even know what a PIF is. I have yet to figure out what BOTL stands for.

No hard feelings. I will still be here as I have a lot to learn and this seems like a good group to learn with/from. I look forward to it.
    great attitude, bro! definitely stick around. you won't regret it.
    BOTL = brother of the leaf
    PIF = pass it forward (see the 'free cigars' thread in the 'exchange' forum.
    also read the pass threads in the same forum. glad you're here!

and i suggest you put your address in your profile. you never know what goodies might show up.

thanx bigpoppapuff

Agree w/ Drake - excellent attitude.

Other acronyms can be found at http://www.cigarsmokers.com/t1878-acronyms.html
    Equality is not seeing different things equally. It's seeing different things differently.
    - Tom Robbins

- Like I needed you to tell me I'm a fucking prick . . . Did you think you're posting some front page news? I am a fucking prick . . . - MarineOne

with an out look like that i'm sure you will be in a pass soon enough. definatly stick it out
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity,
    and I'm not sure about the former." -
    Albert Einstein

thanx bigpoppapuff

Welcome JJ...... good attitude...... you catch on quickly. Good group of guys we got here.

Welcome aboard. JJ, Give the PIF a shot. Fun stuff.

The "review these" PIF should be seeing some activity as soon as I get my package in as well.

Your already acting like a BOTL JJ.

Now the following have said they want in but they haven't sent me an address or updated one.

Baron Porthos
    Lopaka
    Bkcloud114
    pierce652
    QuietC
    Cockyhoskins
    grand cru no 2
    Kayakinboy

DG

Quote Originally Posted by Drake
    great attitude, bro! definitely stick around. you won't regret it.
    BOTL = brother of the leaf
    PIF = pass it forward (see the 'free cigars' thread in the 'exchange' forum.
    also read the pass threads in the same forum. glad you're here!

and i suggest you put your address in your profile. you never know what goodies might show up.

PIf - PAY IT FORWARD... Big difference, Drake...

Thread Information