Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rules

Default Rules

CigarSmokers Secret Santa 2005!

You send your address to whoever run this. They will send you the name and address of your Secret Santa recipient. The Secret Santa user account is for everyone to access once we get going to ask question of their recipient or to taunt their recipient to keep us anonymous. The password will be given out through PMs to participants only.

RULES:

1. You send a 4-stick bomb to your Secret Santa recipient. You will, in return, recieve a 4 stick bomb from your Secret Santa. There is a minimum of 4 cigars of AT LEAST $5. Each cigar MUST cost at least FIVE DOLLARS. Use accepted internet sites for pricing rather than store pricing since they vary so widely and you won't end up sending way overpriced $2 sticks. Premiums are ok to send, but no whining if you don't get a box full of $20 sticks in return.

2. Extras are encouraged and make this what it CAN be. Extras cannot be urged enough. A PIF is a PIF, but a Secret Santa is entirely different. Everyone can make homemade fudge for $5 to send. Use your imagination. If you have no imagination, borrow someone elses.

3. The cut off date for your recipient to recieve their package is December 31, 2005. You can send at any point before that.

4. If you fail to fullfill your obligation as a Secret Santa you will be outed, raw hamburger will be shoved down your shorts, and you will be tossed to the dogs on every forum we can find. Don't be a scumbag.

5. The person running this will not be sending or recieving anything so no one can scream foul play over who gets whose name. Keep in mind, they am not personally responsible for your Secret Santa turning out to be a scumbag if that should happen. The person running this will offer up the information so the scumbag may be outed if it comes to that, but they will not be raked over the coals for something out of their control. They also will not be raked over the coals if your Secret Santa waits until December 27 to overnight your package to you. Patience grasshopper. (This is a pretty standard rule with these things. If anyone has a real problem with it, if the group agrees, we could possibly suspend it. Not sure it's a good idea though.)

Start date for sending: Thursday, November 24, 2005
    Last edited by Roham; 10-20-2008 at 12:34 AM.

The rules look good to me. I think everyone should do there best to try to get it there by christmas though.

Cool. I like it all. The start date is perfect. I am feeling pretty damn festive.
    Equality is not seeing different things equally. It's seeing different things differently.
    - Tom Robbins

- Like I needed you to tell me I'm a fucking prick . . . Did you think you're posting some front page news? I am a fucking prick . . . - MarineOne

All seems fair to me, and I would have no problems with Diesel running it, if he's game.

I like the hamburger in the pants for the scumbag... And he gets to herf with TonyDogs!!!

All sounds good to me!!! DG - have at it, bro!!!

Sounds awesome sweet job setting thsi up so far. Thanks Shag and good on you for voluteering DG.

Looks good to me . All I have to do is not send anything and some hotties from CS will shove hamburger down my pants.
    Remember to breathe

8. Default

Looks good to me. After Thanksgiving sounds good, that's usually when I get into the Christmas spirit (or at least try anyway...:)).

Big thanks to Shagaroo and DG for running/making this happen. Nice work guys!

looks good. easy enough rules to follow.
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity,
    and I'm not sure about the former." -
    Albert Einstein

Unless Shagaroo claims running this then start sending those addresses.

Great idea fellas! Do we PM addresses to Diesel?

Ok folks. SS is a go. Those already in PM address to DG.

Cut off for entering in a week or so?

13. Default

Does anyone else find it funny that Deisel GRINCH is running the Secret Santa?

Quote Originally Posted by SuperChuck

Quote Originally Posted by SuperChuck
    good one.
    Equality is not seeing different things equally. It's seeing different things differently.
    - Tom Robbins

- Like I needed you to tell me I'm a fucking prick . . . Did you think you're posting some front page news? I am a fucking prick . . . - MarineOne

It's also funny how everyone has the same address to send the cigars too.

Quote Originally Posted by Diesel Grinch
    It's also funny how everyone has the same address to send the cigars too.

I guess when we ship we're supposed to keep it secret who sent it since this is a Secret Santa thing, right?
    There's only two kinds of cigars, the kind you like and the kind you don't.

19. Default

So that's why Jonsey created the cigarsmokers members map....

Ok all,

I will be pulling names out of the cigar box to match up on Monday the Nov. 21st. If you haven't PM me your address by then you aren't in it.

Also if anyone wants me to forward packages for them. They need to PM me telling me so and to include postage for me to forward it. Have no problem stopping off at the post office for Brothers.

DG

Thread Information