Thread: Brother's 18th Birthday

reaganyouth84 Guest

Default Brother's 18th Birthday

Ok, I was just wondering if you guys had any suggestions. Today is my brother's 18th birthday, and I would like to take him to a cigar shop. He has never smoked a cigar before soI don't know what to suggest, but I was thinking a Hemingway Short Story. It has the perfecto tip so he could light it easily, and it isn't that long and doesn't have a big gauge so he wouldn't have to sit around for a long time to smoke it. Any ideas?

-Mike

2. Default

how about a PAM principe? about the same size as a short stort, and twice as much. but well worth it in my opinion.

3. Default

Either of the two would do just fine. May as well start off right.

4. Default

If he's never smoked before, I'd suggest something by Griffins. They're very mild, perfect for the first-timer. Onyx may be good, too. It's fuller, but very smooth.

opus XxX

DCM #5

reaganyouth84 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Kayakinboy
    opus XxX

DCM #5
    He wouldn't know what to do with one of those, haha.

-Mike

Spair the kid, dont introduce him to this money hungry hobby.

bigpoppapuff Guest

start him with mild and let him grow into fuller smokes....baccarat is the perfect cigar to start with.....remember...he's a noob.....and tell him to find some 18 year old bad girl for you as a thank-you...

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by bigpoppapuff
    and tell him to find some 18 year old bad girl for you as a thank-you...
    Amen, brother. Amen.

reaganyouth84 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by bigpoppapuff
    start him with mild and let him grow into fuller smokes....baccarat is the perfect cigar to start with.....remember...he's a noob.....and tell him to find some 18 year old bad girl for you as a thank-you...
    Well, my girlfriend is actually 18...I'm robbing the cradle, hahaha. I got him a Hemingway Short Story. He smoked the perfecto tip off of it, and said thats it, I can't handle it, haha. He got a head buzz just from that, lol. So of course, being the caring older brother, I smoked the rest of it for him

-Mike

when I first started I thought "the more the better" so I'd buy padron 26 #1s and have trouble walking up the stairs to my room.

DCM is a good cigar, yet not "in your face" like opus. Let him try a small one!

Thread Information