Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Things that I like

Default Things that I like

Just to get the ideas going for the rest of you. Here is a thread to post things that you are into.

music of all kinds. (except new country and crappy gangster rap) brunettes with big butts and blue eyes, cigars, red wine, and good beer.

reaganyouth84 Guest

Things I'm into, hmmm.....

Leather whips, paddles, car batteries, ball gags...oh wait, you mean this is things I like because of the Secret Santa thing...trying to give people ideas of what to get

Well, I'm into political memorbilia, obviously a certain United States President during the 80's happens to be the stuff I'm most interested in. I like Washington DC. I like books about the Cold War and US History. I like NASCAR, and Rusty Wallace( #2). I like the Atlanta Braves. I like good whiskey. I like redheaded ladies. I like Johnny Cash, and the new John Mayer Trio stuff(good and bluesy) Obviously I like cigars, and I hope that I get to try something new/different.

This is kind of a cool thing you started Grinch. Can I sit on your lap?

-Mike

4. Default

Family time, good food, rum, beer, a warm day on my motorcycle, handguns, my dogs, my job, and of course fine cigars.

reaganyouth84 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by cigarsarge
    Family time, good food, rum, beer, a warm day on my motorcycle, handguns, my dogs, my job, and of course fine cigars.
    What is your favorite kind of rum sarge?

-Mike

Fine Women, fine Scotch and fine cigars. But I can handle easy women if the other two are still fine.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by reaganyouth84
    What is your favorite kind of rum sarge?

-Mike

That would be Ron Zapaca neat or Myers to mix.

8. Default

Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens

So am I assuming that everyone here likes drunken whores? man, thats going to be hard to explain under the "does this containe anything breakable, pearishable, liquid, flamable, or petintually hazardus".

I like strange and unusual stuff.

I like books (check out my wish list on Amazon.com), I also like cigar knick-knacks (ashtrays, lighters, cutters, and I buy cheap and expensive ones). Hmm, I also like recipe books cause I like to cook.
    There's only two kinds of cigars, the kind you like and the kind you don't.

I am totally into satelite radio. I got Sirius nearly a year ago and that is almost all I listen too. Sometimes a CD, but mostly radio. I dunno what this would have to do w/SS, but I just dig it.
    Equality is not seeing different things equally. It's seeing different things differently.
    - Tom Robbins

- Like I needed you to tell me I'm a fucking prick . . . Did you think you're posting some front page news? I am a fucking prick . . . - MarineOne

12. Default a few of my favorite things....

Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens. Bright copper kettles and warm woolen mittens. Brown paper packages tied up with string. These are a few of my favorite things. (and there are more upon request.)

Quote Originally Posted by marcsheldon
    Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens. Bright copper kettles and warm woolen mittens. Brown paper packages tied up with string. These are a few of my favorite things. (and there are more upon request.)
    Yay for Julie Andrews!

I like drunken whores!!!! No, really, I mean it, honestly.....

I like anything that my SS will send me. Booze is always welcome as well. HeHe.
    "I reject your reality and substitute my own."

Pomegranates: 0
    Funky Chickens: 2

hmm... i'll get back to you all on what i like.
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity,
    and I'm not sure about the former." -
    Albert Einstein

Me too, I was all pumped to post and I realized I didn't know what to say.

I like the cool Torano Cigar cutter that comes up in famous smokes cigar auction periodically.
    The in car air cleaner.
    CDs
    I read about ten books a year. Borders books has the mark downs as you walk in the store.
    Exodus 1959 double Corona
    But most of all I like bombing the $^!+ out of S/BOTL.
    Remember to breathe

Quote Originally Posted by Baron Porthos
    But most of all I like bombing the $^!+ out of S/BOTL.
    Yeah. I am having trouble figuring out what I want to post because I have spent my time trying to think up something "different" to send.

I'm sure that once we get the names everyone will start using the Secret Santa account to poke and prod at everyones inner workings.

Cigars of course, Golf, anything Buddhist.

Hmmmmm, I like cigars (duh). I like weird cigar cutters (as long as they work well) like those 3-blade scissors or whatever...I like the idea of those Lamp Berger things. Umm, I like books and music and drinking. I love my car. If you could fit a hot girlfriend into my SS package that would be neat. I'm sure one of you has a 19-ish daughter that's starting to annoy you

Thread Information