Thread: Xbox Live

Default Xbox Live

Alright,
    I got it yesterday and played Halo 2 for 3 hours. those kids are fuggin GOOD.

My handle is... you guessed it, KayakinBoy.

I'm still new and don't have a mic, yet, but feel free to message me on there.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Kayakinboy
    Alright,
    I got it yesterday and played Halo 2 for 3 hours. those kids are fuggin GOOD.

My handle is... you guessed it, KayakinBoy.

I'm still new and don't have a mic, yet, but feel free to message me on there.
    , yeah they are. I haven't played in a while, so I can only imagine how much more competitve it has gotten.

I'll play you some time...

Yeah, i play some xbox live. Havnt hit Halo 2 in a while though. Im more of a racing game kinda guy...

Feel free to shoot me over a friend invite at Mavido22, i used to have Mavido..but the credit card expired that it was on... and they locked the account.

Quote Originally Posted by Mavido
    Yeah, i play some xbox live. Havnt hit Halo 2 in a while though. Im more of a racing game kinda guy...

Feel free to shoot me over a friend invite at Mavido22, i used to have Mavido..but the credit card expired that it was on... and they locked the account.
    did you ever play need for speed underground 2? They beat me everytime. I don't even try anymore

reaganyouth84 Guest

I've played the nascar games online. Those guys on there are ridiculously hard to beat. They must sit around for hours trying to hit the setup just right on their cars.

-Mike

yeah, well, halo 2 is harder than hell, and I used to think I wasn't that bad at it.

Thread Information