Thread: Cool Cat Cigars

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Smile Cool Cat Cigars

Hi Everyone!

I'm another newbie here, and I really enjoy the site. Just started Cigars a few months ago, and of course I have alot of questions. Is anyone familiar with Cool Cat Cigars in Monterey California. I had an incredible Honduran Black Label as they called it. Best Cigar I've had so far. Seem like real nice people. If anyone else know of the company i would appreciate any information you could give me concerning their cigars. Thanks!

bigpoppapuff Guest

my guess is that it's a private label for them.....i've never heard of a mass-distributed cigar by that name...

When I visited California, I saw lots of shops for CoolCat. Mostly in the Monterrey area. I know they do a lot of flavored cigars, if you are into that. I am not sure if they have non-flavoreds or not. Here is the website: Cool Cat Cigars

Never heard of Cool Cat Cigars but thought I would welcome you to the board anyways
    "smoking is one of the greatest and cheapest enjoyments in life,
    and if you decide in advance not to smoke, I can only feel sorry for you."-Sigmund Freud

"The problem with the world is that we draw the circle of our family too small" - Mother Teresa

“The basic difference between an ordinary man and a warrior is that a warrior takes everything as a challenge while an ordinary man takes everything either as a blessing or a curse” – Carlos Casteneda

A five minute walk from Cigars International.

Havn't heard of them, but welcome.

Thanks for the welcome. You all have given me great ideas for future smokes. Looking forward to staying for a while

Thread Information