Thread: Carolina beats Florida!!

Blog Entries

Default Carolina beats Florida!!

Okay, someone send out a search party for cockyhoskins

He's probably darn near killed himself after celebrating for FIVE STRAIGHT WEEKS!!

South Carolina pulled off a HUGE upset yesterday over #12 Florida 30-22 and they're having their best football season in I don't even know how long. This is the first time that USC has defeated Florida since 1939

Congratulations Chuck Well done!!
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Quote Originally Posted by CoventryCat86
    Okay, someone send out a search party for cockyhoskins

He's probably darn near killed himself after celebrating for FIVE STRAIGHT WEEKS!!

South Carolina pulled off a HUGE upset yesterday over #12 Florida 30-22 and they're having their best football season in I don't even know how long. This is the first time that USC has defeated Florida since 1939

Congratulations Chuck Well done!!
    Whoo! My liver can't take much more of this! LOL!

Thanks CC

Clemson is next up.

Blog Entries

Oh MAN, that Clemson game is going to be a good one!! Earlier in the year, I had my reservations about USC winning that one but not anymore. My money would be on Carolina for this one.

Where's USCKEN?
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Quote Originally Posted by CoventryCat86
    Oh MAN, that Clemson game is going to be a good one!! Earlier in the year, I had my reservations about USC winning that one but not anymore. My money would be on Carolina for this one.

Where's USCKEN?
    He hasn't been coming around as much. He'll pop in about once a week since we talked. LOL!

Clemson will be a great game. They always seem to play well at the end of the year, and well... we don't. But not this year. We got a five game streak going. They may have more talent, but I am confident that Spurrier is a freakin' genius. Nothing will surprise me now.

Blog Entries

True, they knocked off Florida State last week (HEY, where's Hex ) but again, I'd go with USC on this one.

I usually lean toward favoring history in cases like this (Clemson winning 20 of the last 28) BUT this year IS different, that being Steve Spurrier. Also the game is AT Carolina so that also helps.

As far as "history," for a very long time in the 60s the 80s, the National League dominated the All Star Game. Well NOT ANY MORE so it will be interesting to see what the Clemson/USC series record will be under Spurrier for the next few years. Guaranteed it will be better than it has been and I have a strong suspicion it will take a positive turn for USC starting this year.

WOW, and 8-3 record!! That would be fantastic!!
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"

Thread Information