Thread: can you read this???...

bigpoppapuff Guest

Default can you read this???...

Can you read this?

Olny srmat poelpe can.

I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!

iv'e seen tihs a culpoe tmeis breofe. ralley ausinmg.
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity,
    and I'm not sure about the former." -
    Albert Einstein

Blil si gnona hvae a fleid dya whti tshi oen

I cna eard ti utb 'mi oto layz ot ptye ti lal

Yeah I'v seen stuff like this before, its pretty interesting. The logic and study behind it is very sound though.

Edit: by the way blackcloud and Quiet C, the first and last letter need to be the same, and usually it does not work on names as good as it does on general words.
    Last edited by TheSilentChamber; 11-15-2005 at 03:17 AM.

I didn't even realize that, just figured it was all out of order.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by TheSilentChamber
    Yeah I'v seen stuff like this before, its pretty interesting. The logic and study behind it is very sound though.

Edit: by the way blackcloud and Quiet C, the first and last letter need to be the same, and usually it does not work on names as good as it does on general words.
    There are a couple other rules of thumb for these... I think if the letters are too divergent, you have a problem reading it...

Weird... I had trouble understanding QuietC's post. I guess due to the first and last letter thing. My mom allways told me that it was a sign of geniuos to be able to spell a word in more than one way.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by WOXOF
    Weird... I had trouble understanding QuietC's post. I guess due to the first and last letter thing. My mom allways told me that it was a sign of geniuos to be able to spell a word in more than one way.
    Hukt on foniks wurkt fore mi!

Thread Information