Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Weird Dust Stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Jonsey5484
    What exactly is a Cunt Basket??
    A cunt basket is a lot like a basket case except that instead of talking crazy, one so affected is just a stupid fuck. It's a variation of Tourette's Syndrome, most notably characterized by randomly talking out one's ass.

I looked it up.
    Equality is not seeing different things equally. It's seeing different things differently.
    - Tom Robbins

- Like I needed you to tell me I'm a fucking prick . . . Did you think you're posting some front page news? I am a fucking prick . . . - MarineOne

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by watty
    Mr Basket.... ...there are ladies in the forum, good natured robust ladies I don't doubt, but ladies non the less.
    Well seeing as I just signed up, for all you know I could be one myself

Quote Originally Posted by basil
    one so affected is just a stupid fuck.

Quote Originally Posted by FlowerBasketExpress2005
    You have such a cute name!!! You gotta be a girl!!!

LSHIPM!!!!! (Laughin' So Hard I Pissed Myself!!!!!!!)
    Equality is not seeing different things equally. It's seeing different things differently.
    - Tom Robbins

- Like I needed you to tell me I'm a fucking prick . . . Did you think you're posting some front page news? I am a fucking prick . . . - MarineOne

FPDoc77 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by cls515
    White dust: This is from minerals in the water. These minerals may be released in the mist of the humidifier and settle as fine white dust that may be small enough to enter the lungs. The health effects of this dust would depend on the types and amounts of minerals in the water. Though the U.S. government does not know if these minerals will cause any serious health problems, one should still be safe and use water with a lower mineral content and follow the manufacturer's recommendation for keeping your humidifier clean.
    Do not use tap water because it has a high mineral content—especially if you have well water. Even though distilled water may still contain some mineral content, it will probably have fewer minerals than tap water. It is important to know that not all bottled water has had the mineral taken out of it. For example, spring water, artesian water, and mineral water still contain these minerals that can lead to scale build-up and white dust.
    Pulled this off a website, maybe that is your problem...minerals in the water....
    If he is using distilled water how can the white be a problem with minerals? I would say its more a problem with with variations of temp and humidity.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by FPDoc77
    If he is using distilled water how can the white be a problem with minerals? I would say its more a problem with with variations of temp and humidity.
    Maybe something in the air the moist environment picks up? But if there are trace minerals it still could build up after a while. Probably doesn't affect taste or anything, I would say just wipe it off with a very slightly damp cloth

FPDoc77 Guest

Maybe something in the air the moist environment picks up? But if there are trace minerals it still could build up after a while. Probably doesn't affect taste or anything, I would say just wipe it off with a very slightly damp cloth
    If he is using distilled its not the water...check your temp...65-71 degrees 68-72 with humidity. White can be a mold issue. You have to be careful not to ruin a whole crop

Blog Entries

Topped for the birthday boy.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Blog Entries

Happy Birthday CBE!
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Thread Information