Thread: New Humidor

Default New Humidor

So, I have all the storage space I need right now...cooledors do the trick, but I am looking for a fairly nice yet small (15-30 ct) Humidor that I can keep on my desk, mostly for decoration and so I have a place to store some sticks I'm looking to smoke soon or if I offer one to a guest. It simply seems more elegant than opening up the closet and pulling a cigar out of a large cooler for a guest. I've been searching the internet but do you guys have any you would recommend, or possibly some not-so-widely-known sites that I may have missed?

Yep - I have one of this guy's humis - he does excellent work, and looks like has some smaller sizes. http://galleries.cigarweekly.com/xru...lbumListPage=1 If you're interested I'm pretty sure I still have old email from him and will shoot you that addy.
    Equality is not seeing different things equally. It's seeing different things differently.
    - Tom Robbins

- Like I needed you to tell me I'm a fucking prick . . . Did you think you're posting some front page news? I am a fucking prick . . . - MarineOne

I like my Savoy. Basil, what are his prices for a humidor say 50-100 count?

I'v got one thats almost finished that I'll be selling shortly, its a ~35 count. Its dyed blue and curvy...

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by TheSilentChamber
    I'v got one thats almost finished that I'll be selling shortly, its a ~35 count. Its dyed blue and curvy...
    You should put together a few pages of humidor pics...

...and nekkid pics...
    ...NOT of you!

Thread Information