Thread: Graycliff Espresso?

A five minute walk from Cigars International.

Default Graycliff Espresso?

Has anybody had a Graycliff Expresso? They seem pretty hyped in CI. Are they worth the hefty price tag?

Quote Originally Posted by Krautle87
    Has anybody had a Graycliff Expresso? They seem pretty hyped in CI. Are they worth the hefty price tag?

Yep. I had a torpedo a few nights ago. Value is so relative and subjective . . . I know it was damn sure worth it to me. I probably won't be buying a box - a little out of my price range. But, if I were sounding that range for purchase, this would be the one. I thought it was an excellent smoke; better, IMHO, than DC, DC max, and Ashton.

A special occassion smoke.
    Equality is not seeing different things equally. It's seeing different things differently.
    - Tom Robbins

- Like I needed you to tell me I'm a fucking prick . . . Did you think you're posting some front page news? I am a fucking prick . . . - MarineOne

3. Default

One of my favorite cigars. Not worth the hefty price but you can get em for $12-$15 each on cbid.

also one of my favorites. not really worth the price, but i still pay it time to time. i don't think they are better than the DC Max IMHO.

Man do I ever regret not going to visit the factory when I was in the Bahamas... Not big on Graycliff's, but it would have been a memorable experience nonetheless.
    There are 10 kinds of people in the world - those who understand binary and those who don't.

Just smoked a Graycliff Expresso Pirate. I was able to get it for $12 in Austin. This was suggested to me by the retailer because I was looking for a very spicy cigar. Upon lighting it I would agree it was very spicy with a ton of flavor. I don't know if I got used to it or what, but the spice went away somewhat in the middle, but got very strong again towards the end. It made my mouth kind of tingle. Most impressive was the fact that there was no aftertaste or bitternessat the end that I find with many other cigars. Lasted over an hour. Would buy many more but wish it was in the $8-$10 range.

Thread Information