Thread: cello wrappers...

bigpoppapuff Guest

Default cello wrappers...

do you keep yours??....sometimes i do...sometimes i throw them away.....

A five minute walk from Cigars International.

Do you mean after you smoke them you keep them? I do that only when they have something written on them, the only ones I've had like that was an Opus X and a Cuesta-Rey.

I keep mine!! Who doesn't? I collect and trade all my cello wrappers with my friends It's an awsome hobby!! The REAL rare ones I glue into a "journal" so my kids can enjoy them decades from now! In fact, it puts my cigar bands journal to shame I have a few yellowed cello's that I think got that way from age They are my crown jewels!!!!

Oh, and please send me all the Cellos you plan on throwing away Papa, I'll pay the shipping. What a sad sad waste I can't let that happen! With your help I'll have the largest cello collection of all my friends!!!!
    "smoking is one of the greatest and cheapest enjoyments in life,
    and if you decide in advance not to smoke, I can only feel sorry for you."-Sigmund Freud

"The problem with the world is that we draw the circle of our family too small" - Mother Teresa

“The basic difference between an ordinary man and a warrior is that a warrior takes everything as a challenge while an ordinary man takes everything either as a blessing or a curse” – Carlos Casteneda

Quote Originally Posted by Krautle87
    Do you mean after you smoke them you keep them? I do that only when they have something written on them, the only ones I've had like that was an Opus X and a Cuesta-Rey.

I have a few with writing!! Maybe I can see your collection and we can trade some time!

What an awsome thread Papa!! I'm sooooo happy you started it! I thought it was a closet fetish only I had!! *whew*
    and if you decide in advance not to smoke, I can only feel sorry for you."-Sigmund Freud

"The problem with the world is that we draw the circle of our family too small" - Mother Teresa

“The basic difference between an ordinary man and a warrior is that a warrior takes everything as a challenge while an ordinary man takes everything either as a blessing or a curse” – Carlos Casteneda

Quote Originally Posted by Roham
    I have a few with writing!! Maybe I can see your collection and we can trade some time!

What an awsome thread Papa!! I'm sooooo happy you started it! I thought it was a closet fetish only I had!! *whew*
    I've been wanting some ISOM cellos for a while...

Big number 100!!!

bigpoppapuff Guest

pm sent,roham....but not the yellowed ones...i'm keeping them...

Im pretty new to this hobby and when I begain I always removed the cello, I didnt like the way the cigars looked in them and thought they wouldnt be as humidified with them on. Only recently Ive finally stopped taking off the cello. First Ive realized its put on for a reason...to prevent damage. Ive noticed the foot gets cracked or the wrapper torn so Im leaving them on from now on.

I like to keep the cello........ and fill them with with flavored beads

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by bigpoppapuff
    pm sent,roham....but not the yellowed ones...i'm keeping them...
    LMAO!!!

I used my cello wrappers to build a new humidor since I was running out of room! Boy does it hold the moisture in well!!!

10. Default

I use mine as condoms. Offsets the price of the cigar...

11. Default

We use em for toilet paper at my house. Grab em with one hand on each end and floss away.

I like to slip into a hot bath, call Live Links, slip the cello over my fingers and ..

Wait... was that too personal?

Quote Originally Posted by SuperChuck

*Cough* Petit Coronas *Cough*

Quote Originally Posted by SuperChuck
    I'd have to use the chief cello for that!

Cigar pictured in profile, it's 18 inches long and yes, it had a cello wrapper that fits just right!

I tried using mine as condoms once but found they don't hold water as well so when you throw them at people they don't get as wet. Then I tried making those animals out of them but that didn't work either, so I just went back to using condoms and throwing the cellos away. I have some still though that are yellow, they're in the garbage now but I'll take them out if you want to trade for em Roham. I'm looking for some nice chewing gum foil, trying to make a styling suit jacket to match my shiny pants you see.

Quote Originally Posted by prophetic_joe
    I tried using mine as condoms once but found they don't hold water as well so when you throw them at people they don't get as wet.
    Condoms are for penis, water bloons are for people.

I'm crying people!! Holy !$@#

Default You mean.....

your supposed to take them off before lighting the cigar!???

I usually pass on the cellos, and when my mom makes me take that damn molded cello salad like I know she's gonna do Thanksgiving, I just push it over to one side and then scrape it into the trash when she's not looking.
    Equality is not seeing different things equally. It's seeing different things differently.
    - Tom Robbins

- Like I needed you to tell me I'm a fucking prick . . . Did you think you're posting some front page news? I am a fucking prick . . . - MarineOne

Quote Originally Posted by TheSilentChamber
    Condoms are for penis, water bloons are for people.
    Damn. Are you sure? But they put that Greasy stuff on them so they'll go on the faucet better.

Thread Information