Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Trinidad Corojo

FPDoc77 Guest

Basil you are merely a cyber tough guy. Get off the board? LOL...well when you become a mod and have the power to kick me off then so be it. Until then I will stay right here. Next, butting your head into a conversation that was not yours in the first place is obviously looking for trouble. Did I say anything to you? Let the man fight his own battles.

Quote Originally Posted by FPDoc77
    Basil you are merely a cyber tough guy. Get off the board? LOL...well when you become a mod and have the power to kick me off then so be it.

Actually, this is a user moderated forum. If someone so chooses they can call for the process to start to ban you. And at the rate you are going, there is going to be a line around the forum to call for the process to start. Now, you can take your lumps and STFU if you want to stick around. Or, you can go get the backhoe, go into full meltdown, and start looking for a new forum to hang out on.

The choice is truly yours.

Is it just me, or do this guys reviews kind of suck? Its kind of like he's copying a magazine or something

FPDoc77 Guest

It seems to me that you want me to bow down to those with more posts. I have no desire to be a member of a community that has a zero tolerence policy to "newbies". If a physician cant review cigars amongst your group who can? Maybe I had a bad day at work and didnt feel like getting my balls busted about spelling. Who knows...I wasnt looking for a fight...merely trying to learn and to educate. I am a semi experienced smoker looking for a home. If this is an intolerate site looking for followers who cant express themselves unless they have 200+ posts then ban me. I wont lose sleep. As for magazine reviews...I dont read any...just know what I like. If my reviews are way off so be it...like I said Im learning.

toledo,ohio 1440 royalton toledo oh 43612

what is the link between you being a doctor and being able to review cigars
    I drink a great deal.I sleep a little,and i smoke cigar after cigar.That is why i am in two-hundred percent form
    -Winston Churchill

If a physician cant review cigars amongst your group who can?

Mind repeating that just incase someone didnt see you? I think we call that an ego... and you know what they say about egos...
    Last edited by TheSilentChamber; 11-26-2005 at 12:39 AM.

FPDoc77 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by TheSilentChamber

Mind repeating that just incase someone didnt see you? I think we call that an ego... and you know what they say about egos...
    Im saying Im a physician looking merely for a home to talk about cigars. I probably had a bad day and took the spelling thing a little too much to heart. Ego? Not sure but if a physician cant hang with you guys then probably no one can. Thats all Im saying.

Are ya telling me doc, that I shouldn't speak until spoken too? Or are ya sayin' that when you come onto a cigar review board and take a big sarcastic shit in the middle of it I should pretend it doesn't stink? Or, maybe you're sayin' that since you deign to grace our little world with your immaculate presence, we should fall all over ourselves giddy with appreciation. I mean how often do we actually get a real physician out here in the cybersticks anyway?

Now c'mon doc, a smart guy like yourself oughta be able to figure why you see don't any assholes here with high post counts.

Now, as already stated, you got a choice. Keep diggin', or STFU, take your lumps, clean up your act, apologize (and not with the "maybe I was having a bad day bullshit").

If you keep screwin' yourself into the ground, that's cool. When you disappear, we'll just disappear too. Then we'll all be happy. And your question 'if a physician can't be tolerated here then who can?' Well, you'll answer that one yourself. Or not.
    Equality is not seeing different things equally. It's seeing different things differently.
    - Tom Robbins

- Like I needed you to tell me I'm a fucking prick . . . Did you think you're posting some front page news? I am a fucking prick . . . - MarineOne

FPDoc77 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by basil
    Are ya telling me doc, that I shouldn't speak until spoken too? Or are ya sayin' that when you come onto a cigar review board and take a big sarcastic shit in the middle of it I should pretend it doesn't stink? Or, maybe you're sayin' that since you deign to grace our little world with your immaculate presence, we should fall all over ourselves giddy with appreciation. I mean how often do we actually get a real physician out here in the cybersticks anyway?

Now c'mon doc, a smart guy like yourself oughta be able to figure why you see don't any assholes here with high post counts.

Now, as already stated, you got a choice. Keep diggin', or STFU, take your lumps, clean up your act, apologize (and not with the "maybe I was having a bad day bullshit").

If you keep screwin' yourself into the ground, that's cool. When you disappear, we'll just disappear too. Then we'll all be happy. And your question 'if a physician can't be tolerated here then who can?' Well, you'll answer that one yourself. Or not.
    I choose the third one...giddy appreciation would be nice And as for your statement about assholes not having high post counts...you seem to have done well. But seriously come here and hug this big meany of an egomaniac Now do we feel better? Or will you not quit until Im gone?

If you're a doctor you must have spent a lot of nights with the kneepads in college in order to get into med school.

11. Default

If a physician cant review cigars amongst your group who can?

Doc...Just for the record...There is one thing that makes us all equal...Cigars. Just because you are a physician don't make you any better than any of us. I may not be a doctor but I have much better people skills than you. You sound like a rookie cop that likes to flash his badge to impress people. Chill out and have some fun.

You forgot your ' in the word can't. Mrs. Crabtree is gonna have a field day with you unless you pay more attention to detail.

Doctors usually don't have good people skills, because they strive to get in to med school just for the sake of being a doctor, because that makes you better than and have more money than everyone else. Plus the fact that it is basically impossible to get accepted unless you are a minority, immigrant, or probably gay adds to their superiority complex. It is either that or kiss serious ass which in my book is one of the lowest things a person can do to better him/herself.

13. Default

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteWidow
    Is it just me, or do this guys reviews kind of suck? Its kind of like he's copying a magazine or something
    Hehe, actually, it kind of sounds like (brand) name dropping. "Look at me, I smoke Padron '64 and '26 and OpusX"

14. Default

Quote Originally Posted by cigarsarge
    Just because you are a physician don't make you any better than any of us
    Dammit, Sarge, you're making us look bad..

It's "...don't make you no better..."

FPDoc77 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by cigarsarge
    Doc...Just for the record...There is one thing that makes us all equal...Cigars. Just because you are a physician don't make you any better than any of us. I may not be a doctor but I have much better people skills than you. You sound like a rookie cop that likes to flash his badge to impress people. Chill out and have some fun.

You forgot your ' in the word can't. Mrs. Crabtree is gonna have a field day with you unless you pay more attention to detail.

Havent you heard? Im an egomaniac I think Im better than everyone. So please call my secretary for an appointment before you address me.

16. Default

Havent you heard? Im an egomaniac I think Im better than everyone. So please call my secretary for an appointment before you address me.

Maybe I had a bad day at work and didnt feel like getting my balls busted about spelling. Who knows...I wasnt looking for a fight...
    I don't care if you are a homeless bum on welfare who just cut his own balls off to see the pretty red color. You act like an ass you get called to the carpet. Think you are to good to be called to the carpet? Pack up and hit the bricks. Look at the other newbies who do just fine here and become established members with good reputations. They DID NOT come in with a "look at me, I'm an attention whore" attitude running off at the mouth. So your argument that we have a zero tolerance policy for newbies. We do, however, have a zero tolerance policy for assholes.

You seem to have a bit of a smartass attitude. If you quit punching yourself in the nuts you just might fit in around here. But we will be just as happy to laugh and point while you punch yourself in the nuts.

FPDoc77 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Shagaroo
    I don't care if you are a homeless bum on welfare who just cut his own balls off to see the pretty red color. You act like an ass you get called to the carpet. Think you are to good to be called to the carpet? Pack up and hit the bricks. Look at the other newbies who do just fine here and become established members with good reputations. They DID NOT come in with a "look at me, I'm an attention whore" attitude running off at the mouth. So your argument that we have a zero tolerance policy for newbies. We do, however, have a zero tolerance policy for assholes.

You seem to have a bit of a smartass attitude. If you quit punching yourself in the nuts you just might fit in around here. But we will be just as happy to laugh and point while you punch yourself in the nuts.
    Im not trying to fit in and if being nice is a prerequisite to becoming an established member then you nor Basil belong here. I can be a smart ass....so what. Im sure you guys are smart asses also. And "taken to the carpet"? What is this high school? Are we about to brawl? You guys are funny.

toledo,ohio 1440 royalton toledo oh 43612

If you would just shut up,this would have been over a longtime ago.Your not the first arrogant prick on this board ,but keep it up and it won't matter you''ll be gone.
    I drink a great deal.I sleep a little,and i smoke cigar after cigar.That is why i am in two-hundred percent form
    -Winston Churchill

20. Default

Hey Doc...Think I know what your problem is.
    Last edited by cigarsarge; 11-18-2006 at 09:30 PM.

Thread Information