Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Trinidad Corojo

FPDoc77 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by cigarsarge
    Hey Doc...Think I know what your problem is.

Quote Originally Posted by FPDoc77
    Im not trying to fit in
    That's pretty well fockin' obvious. Takes real dumbass to join an online community with the intention of not fitting in.

I can be a smart ass....so what. Im sure you guys are smart asses also.
    Not only are you an arrogant ass, you clearly are not capable of reading AND comprehending.

You guys are funny.
    Sadly, you aren't.

FPDoc77 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Shagaroo
    That's pretty well fockin' obvious. Takes real dumbass to join an online community with the intention of not fitting in.

Not only are you an arrogant ass, you clearly are not capable of reading AND comprehending.

Sadly, you aren't.
    Actually my mom thinks Im funny. Now come on lets group hug.

Your mom also thought you had a new brother last night until I wiped him off on the sheets

FPDoc77 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteWidow
    Your mom also thought you had a new brother last night until I wiped him off on the sheets
    This coming from a guy who watches Martha Stewart...

Or will you not quit until Im gone?
    Doc, your departure isn't my goal - pointing out the futility of serving up your pet peeves with a side of sarcasm was. Especially when there was no wrong doing. If the guy'd clobbered you over the head (as some truly would) with your spelling mistakes (heaven forbid), then maybe there would've been a reason for being peeved. Wasn't the case here. Sorry about any "bad" day you might've been having, but that's just an excuse and not a reason. Ok, I'm done moralizin'. BTW, I'm has an apostrophe in it.
    Equality is not seeing different things equally. It's seeing different things differently.
    - Tom Robbins

- Like I needed you to tell me I'm a fucking prick . . . Did you think you're posting some front page news? I am a fucking prick . . . - MarineOne

FPDoc77 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by basil
    Doc, your departure isn't my goal - pointing out the futility of serving up your pet peeves with a side of sarcasm was. Especially when there was no wrong doing. If the guy'd clobbered you over the head (as some truly would) with your spelling mistakes (heaven forbid), then maybe there would've been a reason for being peeved. Wasn't the case here. Sorry about any "bad" day you might've been having, but that's just an excuse and not a reason. Ok, I'm done moralizin'. BTW, I'm has an apostrophe in it.

Basil I dont have any hard feelings and Im not here to defend myself. I just look foward to getting to know you guys.

Did you drink a little too much coffee and feel the need to replay to every fucking thread on the board tonight? Quit trying so hard.

Quote Originally Posted by TheSilentChamber
    Did you drink a little too much coffee and feel the need to replay to every fucking thread on the board tonight? Quit trying so hard.

I think he must be still asleep.
    Equality is not seeing different things equally. It's seeing different things differently.
    - Tom Robbins

- Like I needed you to tell me I'm a fucking prick . . . Did you think you're posting some front page news? I am a fucking prick . . . - MarineOne

FPDoc77 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by TheSilentChamber
    Dude I was bored last night.

Blog Entries

Just hate people picking on spelling on a message board. Pet peeve of mine.

Well, on the other hand, there are many people whose "pet peeve" is people (like you) who constantly make spelling and grammatical errors on message boards. It's one thing if it happens very rarely but in your case, it seems like one in five of your posts contain spelling, grammatical or punctuations errors. So, you should either make an effort to not continue to make them or expect people will continue to point them out.
    Last edited by CoventryCat86; 11-28-2005 at 06:56 PM.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

FPDoc77 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by CoventryCat86
    Well, on the other hand, there are many people who's "pet peeve" is people (like you) who constantly make spelling and grammatical errors on message boards. It's on thing if it happens very rarely but in your case, it seems like one in five of your posts contain spelling, grammatical or punctuations errors. So, you should either make an effort to not continue to make them or expect people will continue to point them out.
    This convo has been over why start it up again?...I dont proof read my posts. I will however think about this with deep sadness and I hope to someday please you. thank you for your advice.

Blog Entries

This convo has been over why start it up again?...I dont proof read my posts. I will however think about this with deep sadness and I hope to someday please you. thank you for your advice.
    This is the first time I saw it.

You are a real asshole, aren't you? Your destiny in in your own hands here and if you continue to act like an asshole, I will treat you like one.

Oh "proofread" is ONE WORD, not two You also forgot to capitalize "Thank" in the last sentence. Did you mean "conversation" instead of "convo"? "Convo" is not an acceptable contraction for "conversation" just in case you didn't know. You also missed the apostrophe in "don't" in your second sentence. I really can't imagine that you have a degree from medical school......
    Last edited by CoventryCat86; 11-28-2005 at 06:10 PM.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

FPDoc77 Guest

You are a real asshole, aren't you?
    Yes I am...thank you for your concern.

I really can't imagine that you have a degree from medical school......

Given all the grammar and spelling errors, I was thinking the same thing...

FPDoc77 Guest

You are a real asshole, aren't you? Your destiny in in your own hands here and if you continue to act like an asshole, I will treat you like one.

Oh "proofread" is ONE WORD, not two You also forgot to capitalize "Thank" in the last sentence. Did you mean "conversation" instead of "convo"? "Convo" is not an acceptable contraction for "conversation" just in case you didn't know. You also missed the apostrophe in "don't" in your second sentence. I really can't imagine that you have a degree from medical school......
    Thank you for the english lesson...I truely appreciate your assistance in my ever improving literacy. Guess med school didnt really care about my punctuation skills. Seems my science and wonderful people skills were enough to get me into school. Once again its been a pleasure conversing with you. By the way how do those jags drive? Thinking about getting one.

Thank you for the english lesson...I truely appreciate your assistance in my ever improving literacy. Guess med school didnt really care about my punctuation skills. Seems my science and wonderful people skills were enough to get me into school. Once again its been a pleasure conversing with you. By the way how do those jags drive? Thinking about getting one.
    You thought I was an asshole to arrogant newbs? Have fun with this!

FPDoc77 Guest

Shag will you help me? Cigars for my protection?

Shag will you help me? Cigars for my protection?
    Hell no. I got seats ringside!

Thread Information