Thread: Trinidad Corojo

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    FPDoc77 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Bubba -NJ
    It was just a little jab , nothing nasty or serious intended . Go ahead and ask yourself those same question's ?
    Just hate people picking on spelling on a message board. Pet peeve of mine.

Quote Originally Posted by FPDoc77
    Careful doc, sometimes folks around here line up pet peeves with the sacred cows and use 'em for target practice. You'll need thicker skin to stay around here; the only reason no one else has busted your balls for spelling is because they haven't seen it yet. The above jab was pretty fuckin' harmless and hate is a pretty fuckin' strong sentiment. Good luck bro.
    Equality is not seeing different things equally. It's seeing different things differently.
    - Tom Robbins

- Like I needed you to tell me I'm a fucking prick . . . Did you think you're posting some front page news? I am a fucking prick . . . - MarineOne

FPDoc77 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by basil
    Careful doc, sometimes folks around here line up pet peeves with the sacred cows and use 'em for target practice. You'll need thicker skin to stay around here; the only reason no one else has busted your balls for spelling is because they haven't seen it yet. The above jab was pretty fuckin' harmless and hate is a pretty fuckin' strong sentiment. Good luck bro.
    Careful? About what? I'm merely stating my opinion. If we want to turn this into english class we can do so...I'm game.

toledo,ohio 1440 royalton toledo oh 43612

Cool been a while since we've had drama,ding ding ding ,round one
    I drink a great deal.I sleep a little,and i smoke cigar after cigar.That is why i am in two-hundred percent form
    -Winston Churchill

A light jab, smiley face and all:

Quote Originally Posted by Bubba -NJ
    These Pandron's you keep talking about , Are they from a new maker ?
    Sarcasm blended with a little condescension:

I find it funny when people pick on someones spelling on a message board. Do you feel small? Do you feel insigificant? Excuse me sir...its padron...so very sorry. Excuse me while I go beat myself with a strap.
    Nasty.

And finally, an expressed sentiment:

Where in this do you intend opinion? I call bullshit. Get over your fucking self. Class dismissed.
    Equality is not seeing different things equally. It's seeing different things differently.
    - Tom Robbins

- Like I needed you to tell me I'm a fucking prick . . . Did you think you're posting some front page news? I am a fucking prick . . . - MarineOne

FPDoc77 Guest

You are looking for a fight for whatever reason...I however am not. I expressed an opinion about those who grade others spelling. Take that however you wish I wont lose sleep.

You are looking for a fight for whatever reason...I however am not. I expressed an opinion about those who grade others spelling. Take that however you wish I wont lose sleep.
    Looking for a fight? Um, pardon me but flippin' it here doesn't change the fact that this hasn't much to do with spelling and a lot to do with you taking offense, operative word being taking.

Again, the first comment on your spelling (it could've been a comment on the color of your tie for all it had to do with the point of this matter) was good-natured. You had a hissy-fit. My own first post to you was a friendy suggestion, and you chose to piss on that as well. The only belligerence demonstrated here has been your own. So, stop with your bullshit lying attempts to twist this into something where you're standing there wide-eyed and innocent. It doesn't wash and you know it. Good night.
    - Tom Robbins

FPDoc77 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by basil
    Looking for a fight? Um, pardon me but flippin' it here doesn't change the fact that this hasn't much to do with spelling and a lot to do with you taking offense, operative word being taking.

Again, the first comment on your spelling (it could've been a comment on the color of your tie for all it had to do with the point of this matter) was good-natured. You had a hissy-fit. My own first post to you was a friendy suggestion, and you chose to piss on that as well. The only belligerence demonstrated here has been your own. So, stop with your bullshit lying attempts to twist this into something where you're standing there wide-eyed and innocent. It doesn't wash and you know it. Good night.
    Dont take your anger out on me. Im done with this convo.

Dont take your anger out on me. Im done with this convo.
    What crap. You've gone from getting your panties in a twist over a harmless comment - a tactful attempt to help you out, to making things up - inventing a "your anger" non-issue while conveniently ignoring your own trolling bullshit. All anyone has to do is re-read this thread to see what you're all about. Hopefully you're also done with pissing on others' good will.
    - Tom Robbins

Blog Entries

Well, on the other hand, there are many people whose "pet peeve" is people (like you) who constantly make spelling and grammatical errors on message boards. It's one thing if it happens very rarely but in your case, it seems like one in five of your posts contain spelling, grammatical or punctuations errors. So, you should either make an effort to not continue to make them or expect people will continue to point them out.
    Last edited by CoventryCat86; 11-28-2005 at 06:56 PM.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

FPDoc77 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by CoventryCat86
    Well, on the other hand, there are many people who's "pet peeve" is people (like you) who constantly make spelling and grammatical errors on message boards. It's on thing if it happens very rarely but in your case, it seems like one in five of your posts contain spelling, grammatical or punctuations errors. So, you should either make an effort to not continue to make them or expect people will continue to point them out.
    This convo has been over why start it up again?...I dont proof read my posts. I will however think about this with deep sadness and I hope to someday please you. thank you for your advice.

Blog Entries

This convo has been over why start it up again?...I dont proof read my posts. I will however think about this with deep sadness and I hope to someday please you. thank you for your advice.
    This is the first time I saw it.

You are a real asshole, aren't you? Your destiny in in your own hands here and if you continue to act like an asshole, I will treat you like one.

Oh "proofread" is ONE WORD, not two You also forgot to capitalize "Thank" in the last sentence. Did you mean "conversation" instead of "convo"? "Convo" is not an acceptable contraction for "conversation" just in case you didn't know. You also missed the apostrophe in "don't" in your second sentence. I really can't imagine that you have a degree from medical school......
    Last edited by CoventryCat86; 11-28-2005 at 06:10 PM.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

FPDoc77 Guest

You are a real asshole, aren't you?
    Yes I am...thank you for your concern.

I really can't imagine that you have a degree from medical school......

Given all the grammar and spelling errors, I was thinking the same thing...

FPDoc77 Guest

You are a real asshole, aren't you? Your destiny in in your own hands here and if you continue to act like an asshole, I will treat you like one.

Oh "proofread" is ONE WORD, not two You also forgot to capitalize "Thank" in the last sentence. Did you mean "conversation" instead of "convo"? "Convo" is not an acceptable contraction for "conversation" just in case you didn't know. You also missed the apostrophe in "don't" in your second sentence. I really can't imagine that you have a degree from medical school......
    Thank you for the english lesson...I truely appreciate your assistance in my ever improving literacy. Guess med school didnt really care about my punctuation skills. Seems my science and wonderful people skills were enough to get me into school. Once again its been a pleasure conversing with you. By the way how do those jags drive? Thinking about getting one.

Thank you for the english lesson...I truely appreciate your assistance in my ever improving literacy. Guess med school didnt really care about my punctuation skills. Seems my science and wonderful people skills were enough to get me into school. Once again its been a pleasure conversing with you. By the way how do those jags drive? Thinking about getting one.
    You thought I was an asshole to arrogant newbs? Have fun with this!

FPDoc77 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Shagaroo
    Shag will you help me? Cigars for my protection?

Quote Originally Posted by Shagaroo

If your english is that bad, EGO contemno video vidi visum vestri Latin.

Thread Information