Are ya telling me doc, that I shouldn't speak until spoken too? Or are ya sayin' that when you come onto a cigar review board and take a big sarcastic shit in the middle of it I should pretend it doesn't stink? Or, maybe you're sayin' that since you deign to grace our little world with your immaculate presence, we should fall all over ourselves giddy with appreciation. I mean how often do we actually get a real physician out here in the cybersticks anyway?

Now c'mon doc, a smart guy like yourself oughta be able to figure why you see don't any assholes here with high post counts.

Now, as already stated, you got a choice. Keep diggin', or STFU, take your lumps, clean up your act, apologize (and not with the "maybe I was having a bad day bullshit").

If you keep screwin' yourself into the ground, that's cool. When you disappear, we'll just disappear too. Then we'll all be happy. And your question 'if a physician can't be tolerated here then who can?' Well, you'll answer that one yourself. Or not.