Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Trinidad Corojo

If your english is that bad, EGO contemno video vidi visum vestri Latin.

FPDoc77 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Shagaroo
    Hell no. I got seats ringside!

Hey, you know in just a few posts Ill be as cool as you guys. AHHH a senior member. Maybe then "The Cat" will leave me alone. I feel like a bullied kid on the playground...please someone come to my aid!

Quote Originally Posted by FPDoc77
    Hey, you know in just a few posts Ill be as cool as you guys. AHHH a senior member. Maybe then "The Cat" will leave me alone. I feel like a bullied kid on the playground...please someone come to my aid!

You are experiencing one of the other things some new members have (like TonyDogs). Not an initiation process, more of an ignorance problem. You don't know who you're exchanging barbs with. If you knew, you'd probably not want to exchange barbs with him.

I'll be sitting next to Shag in the front row...

Could you please pass the popcorn Shag?

FPDoc77 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by ggiese
    You are experiencing one of the other things some new members have (like TonyDogs). Not an initiation process, more of an ignorance problem. You don't know who you're exchanging barbs with. If you knew, you'd probably not want to exchange barbs with him.

I'll be sitting next to Shag in the front row...

With all due respect, I was minding my own business when he laid into me. I hadn't said an ill word to the guy. So, if he wants to exchange playful bantor I'm willing. I don't really care if he is the mod/owner/pope of this board. What will he do? Get me banned? My life would then end...I could not go on. So what you call ignorance is me not willing to just sit there and take peoples . You should be able to understand that.

Quote Originally Posted by ggiese

FPDoc77 Guest

I would like some popcorn.

7. Default

With all due respect, I was minding my own business when he laid into me. I hadn't said an ill word to the guy. So, if he wants to exchange playful bantor I'm willing. I don't really care if he is the mod/owner/pope of this board. What will he do? Get me banned? My life would then end...I could not go on. So what you call ignorance is me not willing to just sit there and take peoples . You should be able to understand that.
    You didn't have to say an 'ill word.' People have been sitting back (including myself) and watching your overall behavior here. I agree, your attitude is despicable.

You sure won't make friends being the smart alec you've been to many members on this board. I will GLADLY quote all the ridiculous comments you've been saying to people lately.

Part of being a member of this board is NOT ONLY contributing to the board, but making friends and treating people with RESPECT. So far I see NO ONE on your SIDE...does that tell you something?

basil had every right to correct you on your spelling/sentence syntax, and you had a hissy fit like a little two year old. Get over yourself.

You're also a really arrogant piece of work. Every other post I read is you commenting on how you're a 'physician.' WHO CARES.

Re-read your posts, you're out of line. I suggest you cut the temper tantrum and being rude to every other person on here or your stay WON'T BE ENJOYABLE.

P.S. - You especially pissed up the wrong tree by being rude to CC. Good luck on that one, if I were you I'd just apologize now. Otherwise, I'll be joining Shagaroo and ggiese with the popcorn....because you're finished here
    Last edited by godfather; 11-28-2005 at 07:29 PM.

Blog Entries

LMFAO!!
    he laid into me.
    Liar.

You were whining, I pointed that out to you then you started with your smart mouth.

From that point on, you've been getting what you deserved and actually most people here have shown a lot of patience with you for the 16 days you've been here.

That will probably change in the near future.....
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Let me put it in terms even you can understand. This is our community. It's user moderated because we give a damn about the place and refuse to let a jackass of any kind come in and track dogshit across the floor. We care about the place because we trade, bomb, pass, PIF and do all manner of fun cigar things and won't allow our fellow BOTLs to get ripped off. We also take it personally when some shitstain comes in with a chip on his shoulder and mouths off to our members. Do we haze newbies? When it is needed, hell yes we do.

You made the choice of firing on a member and now you continue to provoke. I can assure you that when you are booted out of here, we will not miss you. You will be nothing more than a source of future jokes and insults. This isn't some asshat forum filled with r33t d00dz trying to look cool on an internet forum. We are a wide ranging community of friends and like minded folks and we carry it to the "real world." You are not cool, you are not funny and you are shitting on our coffee table. Stop or leave.

FPDoc77 Guest

Let me put it in terms even you can understand. This is our community. It's user moderated because we give a damn about the place and refuse to let a jackass of any kind come in and track dogshit across the floor. We care about the place because we trade, bomb, pass, PIF and do all manner of fun cigar things and won't allow our fellow BOTLs to get ripped off. We also take it personally when some shitstain comes in with a chip on his shoulder and mouths off to our members. Do we haze newbies? When it is needed, hell yes we do.

You made the choice of firing on a member and now you continue to provoke. I can assure you that when you are booted out of here, we will not miss you. You will be nothing more than a source of future jokes and insults. This isn't some asshat forum filled with r33t d00dz trying to look cool on an internet forum. We are a wide ranging community of friends and like minded folks and we carry it to the "real world." You are not cool, you are not funny and you are shitting on our coffee table. Stop or leave.
    You might not like me but what I tried to do was contribute. Personally I think you guys didnt like my name...thought I was up here like look at me...look at me. The fact is I merely wanted a nice home to talk about cigars with some cool guys. And give me some examples of these "insults". I spoke to one member about correction of spelling on a message board and even admitted to being sensitive later. Since then you guys havent let me live it down. Just when I thought it was over the cat decides to bring it up again...calling me an asshole and saying I shouldnt be a doc etc etc. Did I respond with hate? Nope...I took it in stride. So where is my wrong in all of this? The original wrong...was already admitted. What do you want me to do...bleed myself?

FPDoc77 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by CoventryCat86
    LMFAO!!

Liar.

You were whining, I pointed that out to you then you started with your smart mouth.

From that point on, you've been getting what you deserved and actually most people here have shown a lot of patience with you for the 16 days you've been here.

That will probably change in the near future.....
    Coventry anyone with eyes can read the trinidad post and realize that you came from nowhere after this was over and called me names threw insult after insult. I took it in stride...spin it however you wish. How was I whining? The one sin I committed being too sensitive about a comment made from one of your members has already been owned up to. So tell me what is your problem? Is this some sort of cyber power struggle?

toledo,ohio 1440 royalton toledo oh 43612

You might not like me but what I tried to do was contribute. Personally I think you guys didnt like my name...thought I was up here like look at me...look at me. The fact is I merely wanted a nice home to talk about cigars with some cool guys. And give me some examples of these "insults". I spoke to one member about correction of spelling on a message board and even admitted to being sensitive later. Since then you guys havent let me live it down. Just when I thought it was over the cat decides to bring it up again...calling me an asshole and saying I shouldnt be a doc etc etc. Did I respond with hate? Nope...I took it in stride. So where is my wrong in all of this? The original wrong...was already admitted. What do you want me to do...bleed myself?
    The bleeding would be a god start,thats the attitude
    I drink a great deal.I sleep a little,and i smoke cigar after cigar.That is why i am in two-hundred percent form
    -Winston Churchill

Personally I think you guys didnt like my name...thought I was up here like look at me...look at me.
    Not speaking for anyone else, but this quote is the exact type of snotty, snide, arrogant asshat bullshit you say that drives me up a wall. For most of the time you have been here I thought it said FPoc77. No one gives a shit that you are a doctor. Get it? Quti fockin' bringing it up.

I even spelled it out for you... take your lumps and move on and you might make it here. But you just can't help yourself. That "nobody's whipping boy" comment in another thread is the type of attitude we hate. You focked up! Take the heat. When we fock up we take the heat and move on. You are so arrogant you can't bring yourself to be seen as wrong. Your "apology" was you wiping the dogshit you tracked in on our carpet! All you managed to do was smear it around and make it stink worse.

Blog Entries

Coventry anyone with eyes can read the trinidad post and realize that you came from nowhere after this was over and called me names threw insult after insult. I took it in stride...spin it however you wish. How was I whining? The one sin I committed being too sensitive about a comment made from one of your members has already been owned up to. So tell me what is your problem? Is this some sort of cyber power struggle?

LMAO!!

No fpdoc, anyone with eyes and half a clue can clearly see you are lying once again. Either that or you have a badly warped sense of reality.

1. You whined about people correcting your spelling
    2. My first post did NOT contain ANY name calling or insults
    3. You clearly took offense to it
    4. YOU responded with your "attack" and arrogant, smart mouth
    5. Things have beend going very badly for you since

It's ALL YOUR OWN FAULT yet you cannot seem to understand that.

Have you completed medical school yet or are you still a "resident physician" or an intern? I cannot imagine someone as immature with a clear lack of intelligence as you have demonstrated here is a licensed medical doctor. If you are, you are a black mark on the whole profession.

Does the "77" in your member name refer to the year you were born? If so, you're right around Scotty's age and you sure act an awful lot like he does. Trust me, that's NOT GOOD.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

15. Default

Not speaking for anyone else, but this quote is the exact type of snotty, snide, arrogant asshat bullshit you say that drives me up a wall. For most of the time you have been here I thought it said FPoc77. No one gives a shit that you are a doctor. Get it? Quti fockin' bringing it up.

I even spelled it out for you... take your lumps and move on and you might make it here. But you just can't help yourself. That "nobody's whipping boy" comment in another thread is the type of attitude we hate. You focked up! Take the heat. When we fock up we take the heat and move on. You are so arrogant you can't bring yourself to be seen as wrong. Your "apology" was you wiping the dogshit you tracked in on our carpet! All you managed to do was smear it around and make it stink worse.
    Agreed. Who gives a hoot you're a physician, get over yourself (like I stated earlier).

Your apologies are NOT sincere and you try to PACIFY people making smart alec remarks in return to DIFFUSE the situation. No one thinks you're FUNNY or CUTE, so knock off the sarcasm and "I don't care attitude."

People are trying to get it through your HEAD that you're out of line and need to cut the b.s....SO LISTEN.
    Last edited by godfather; 11-28-2005 at 07:56 PM.

Blog Entries

OH BOY!! This is the shit that pisses me off. fpdoc DO NOT EVER PM ME AGAIN! I have no patience at all for people like you who insist on picking fights with people via PMs. So tell ya what, I'll post your PM to me and if you ever PM me again, I will post that as well. Here's what he said:

I just dont get it man. Why lay into me again after I had already admitted too being sensitive...having a bad day etc. The whole nasty debate was over for a good 24 hours and you brought it up again. Yea I was a little sarcastic with you but I wasnt offensive like yourself. What was I supposed to do just let you kick the shit out of me? Thats just not me. So if you want to get a poll up about banning me...feel free I cant stop you.
    fpdoc, I have no idea nor was part of any "nasty debate" as I have not been very active looking at threads here for the past two weeks, which just happens to be the whole time you've been a member here. You seem to have a "problem" with the fact that I made my initial post just because you thought it was some argument that was over and done two years ago.

So you are all bent out of shape with me for no good reason over a post that I made as a response to your whining about people who correct other people's spelling. Yes it is perfectly clear that your PM to me demonstrates you have no concept of reality. I and many others here find your behavior extremely offensive and you say this:
    I wasnt offensive like yourself.
    You cannot continue to live in a fantasy world fpdoc, YOU ARE OFFENSIVE, SMUG, ARROGANT, OBNOXIOUS and absolutely refuse to admit you're wrong.

Just face the facts and change your shitty attitude. If you do, things will be just fine. If not, your stay here will not be a pleasant one.
    Last edited by CoventryCat86; 11-30-2005 at 03:33 AM.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"

FPDoc77 Guest

Actually IM enjoying reading all this nonsense what are you talking about? This is very pleasant. Go on keep dishing it out...Im reading every word with enthusiasm. Go on you were saying something about smug and arrogant etc etc. I dont deny any of that. So whats the debate about?

Blog Entries

Actually IM enjoying reading all this nonsense what are you talking about? This is very pleasant. Go on keep dishing it out...Im reading every word with enthusiasm. Go on you were saying something about smug and arrogant etc etc. I dont deny any of that. So whats the debate about?
    I rest my case....
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"

FPDoc77 Guest

meooow

goddamn i hate doctors everyone i meet comes off exactly the same way

Thread Information