Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Trinidad Corojo

FPDoc77 Guest

Default Trilogy Corojo

Smoked 3 cigars this week and this one was the first. I got this for $4.70.

What I want to say about this cigar is that I couldnt figure it out. Most cigars I can pick out the flavors. This one I can only describe as spicey and very tasty. The burn and draw were great. For the price I have no knocks on this cigar. It tastes as good as Opus x, Pandron 64, and the Ashton Cabinet I smoked. There is alot of hype out there guys.

Rating-89
    Last edited by FPDoc77; 11-20-2005 at 07:25 PM.

Default There's no I in team

These Pandron's you keep talking about , Are they from a new maker ?

FPDoc77 Guest

I find it funny when people pick on someones spelling on a message board. Do you feel small? Do you feel insigificant? Excuse me sir...its padron...so very sorry. Excuse me while I go beat myself with a strap.

Trilogy or Trinidad? I confused
    I thought it was a tampon joke!

FPDoc77 Guest

Its triology....and I edited the title but it wouldnt correct it.

6. Default

Doc those trilogy are awesome cigars
    The older I get ,the better I was

FPDoc77 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by kevin7
    Doc those trilogy are awesome cigars
    Yes...Im surprised that they are so reasonable. Very tastey...goes to show you if you search you can find great cigars at nearly any price.

Default Relax

Quote Originally Posted by FPDoc77
    I find it funny when people pick on someones spelling on a message board. Do you feel small? Do you feel insigificant? Excuse me sir...its padron...so very sorry. Excuse me while I go beat myself with a strap.
    It was just a little jab , nothing nasty or serious intended . Go ahead and ask yourself those same question's ?

FPDoc77 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Bubba -NJ
    It was just a little jab , nothing nasty or serious intended . Go ahead and ask yourself those same question's ?
    Just hate people picking on spelling on a message board. Pet peeve of mine.

Careful doc, sometimes folks around here line up pet peeves with the sacred cows and use 'em for target practice. You'll need thicker skin to stay around here; the only reason no one else has busted your balls for spelling is because they haven't seen it yet. The above jab was pretty fuckin' harmless and hate is a pretty fuckin' strong sentiment. Good luck bro.
    Equality is not seeing different things equally. It's seeing different things differently.
    - Tom Robbins

- Like I needed you to tell me I'm a fucking prick . . . Did you think you're posting some front page news? I am a fucking prick . . . - MarineOne

FPDoc77 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by basil
    Careful doc, sometimes folks around here line up pet peeves with the sacred cows and use 'em for target practice. You'll need thicker skin to stay around here; the only reason no one else has busted your balls for spelling is because they haven't seen it yet. The above jab was pretty fuckin' harmless and hate is a pretty fuckin' strong sentiment. Good luck bro.
    Careful? About what? I'm merely stating my opinion. If we want to turn this into english class we can do so...I'm game.

toledo,ohio 1440 royalton toledo oh 43612

Cool been a while since we've had drama,ding ding ding ,round one
    I drink a great deal.I sleep a little,and i smoke cigar after cigar.That is why i am in two-hundred percent form
    -Winston Churchill

A light jab, smiley face and all:

Quote Originally Posted by Bubba -NJ
    These Pandron's you keep talking about , Are they from a new maker ?
    Sarcasm blended with a little condescension:

Nasty.

And finally, an expressed sentiment:

Where in this do you intend opinion? I call bullshit. Get over your fucking self. Class dismissed.
    Equality is not seeing different things equally. It's seeing different things differently.
    - Tom Robbins

- Like I needed you to tell me I'm a fucking prick . . . Did you think you're posting some front page news? I am a fucking prick . . . - MarineOne

FPDoc77 Guest

You are looking for a fight for whatever reason...I however am not. I expressed an opinion about those who grade others spelling. Take that however you wish I wont lose sleep.

You are looking for a fight for whatever reason...I however am not. I expressed an opinion about those who grade others spelling. Take that however you wish I wont lose sleep.
    Looking for a fight? Um, pardon me but flippin' it here doesn't change the fact that this hasn't much to do with spelling and a lot to do with you taking offense, operative word being taking.

Again, the first comment on your spelling (it could've been a comment on the color of your tie for all it had to do with the point of this matter) was good-natured. You had a hissy-fit. My own first post to you was a friendy suggestion, and you chose to piss on that as well. The only belligerence demonstrated here has been your own. So, stop with your bullshit lying attempts to twist this into something where you're standing there wide-eyed and innocent. It doesn't wash and you know it. Good night.
    - Tom Robbins

FPDoc77 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by basil
    Looking for a fight? Um, pardon me but flippin' it here doesn't change the fact that this hasn't much to do with spelling and a lot to do with you taking offense, operative word being taking.

Again, the first comment on your spelling (it could've been a comment on the color of your tie for all it had to do with the point of this matter) was good-natured. You had a hissy-fit. My own first post to you was a friendy suggestion, and you chose to piss on that as well. The only belligerence demonstrated here has been your own. So, stop with your bullshit lying attempts to twist this into something where you're standing there wide-eyed and innocent. It doesn't wash and you know it. Good night.
    Dont take your anger out on me. Im done with this convo.

Dont take your anger out on me. Im done with this convo.
    What crap. You've gone from getting your panties in a twist over a harmless comment - a tactful attempt to help you out, to making things up - inventing a "your anger" non-issue while conveniently ignoring your own trolling bullshit. All anyone has to do is re-read this thread to see what you're all about. Hopefully you're also done with pissing on others' good will.
    - Tom Robbins

18. Default

Anyway newbie little whiny girls,the cigars are decent and affordable. My local had em on closeout for 2$ a stick . Had Camacho SLR's half price
    The older I get ,the better I was

FPDoc77 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by kevin7
    Anyway newbie little whiny girls,the cigars are decent and affordable. My local had em on closeout for 2$ a stick . Had Camacho SLR's half price
    Guys I could honestly care less what happens in your little worlds. Im here to talk about cigars...not to deal with more psychosis.

Guys I could honestly care less what happens in your little worlds. Im here to talk about cigars...not to deal with more psychosis.
    Still diggin', gettin' deeper. Y'know, only an idiot would buy your line of shit - professing to be interested only in cigars BUT taking every opportunity to take potshots at others' characters. Trolling, pure and simple. You could care less? Then you MUST care some? Or what? A common mistake with this little expression. Correctly expressed, the cliche is "I couldn't care less." Your ah, opinions lose a little impact when you say the opposite of what you mean. Little world? Whatever you say - now why don't you either clean up your act so your ego will fit in this world or just quietly gtf out.
    - Tom Robbins

Thread Information