Thread: Trinidad Corojo

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by FPDoc77
    If a physician cant review cigars amongst your group who can?

Mind repeating that just incase someone didnt see you? I think we call that an ego... and you know what they say about egos...
    Last edited by TheSilentChamber; 11-26-2005 at 12:39 AM.

FPDoc77 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by TheSilentChamber

Mind repeating that just incase someone didnt see you? I think we call that an ego... and you know what they say about egos...
    Im saying Im a physician looking merely for a home to talk about cigars. I probably had a bad day and took the spelling thing a little too much to heart. Ego? Not sure but if a physician cant hang with you guys then probably no one can. Thats all Im saying.

Are ya telling me doc, that I shouldn't speak until spoken too? Or are ya sayin' that when you come onto a cigar review board and take a big sarcastic shit in the middle of it I should pretend it doesn't stink? Or, maybe you're sayin' that since you deign to grace our little world with your immaculate presence, we should fall all over ourselves giddy with appreciation. I mean how often do we actually get a real physician out here in the cybersticks anyway?

Now c'mon doc, a smart guy like yourself oughta be able to figure why you see don't any assholes here with high post counts.

Now, as already stated, you got a choice. Keep diggin', or STFU, take your lumps, clean up your act, apologize (and not with the "maybe I was having a bad day bullshit").

If you keep screwin' yourself into the ground, that's cool. When you disappear, we'll just disappear too. Then we'll all be happy. And your question 'if a physician can't be tolerated here then who can?' Well, you'll answer that one yourself. Or not.
    Equality is not seeing different things equally. It's seeing different things differently.
    - Tom Robbins

- Like I needed you to tell me I'm a fucking prick . . . Did you think you're posting some front page news? I am a fucking prick . . . - MarineOne

FPDoc77 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by basil
    Are ya telling me doc, that I shouldn't speak until spoken too? Or are ya sayin' that when you come onto a cigar review board and take a big sarcastic shit in the middle of it I should pretend it doesn't stink? Or, maybe you're sayin' that since you deign to grace our little world with your immaculate presence, we should fall all over ourselves giddy with appreciation. I mean how often do we actually get a real physician out here in the cybersticks anyway?

Now c'mon doc, a smart guy like yourself oughta be able to figure why you see don't any assholes here with high post counts.

Now, as already stated, you got a choice. Keep diggin', or STFU, take your lumps, clean up your act, apologize (and not with the "maybe I was having a bad day bullshit").

If you keep screwin' yourself into the ground, that's cool. When you disappear, we'll just disappear too. Then we'll all be happy. And your question 'if a physician can't be tolerated here then who can?' Well, you'll answer that one yourself. Or not.
    I choose the third one...giddy appreciation would be nice And as for your statement about assholes not having high post counts...you seem to have done well. But seriously come here and hug this big meany of an egomaniac Now do we feel better? Or will you not quit until Im gone?

If you're a doctor you must have spent a lot of nights with the kneepads in college in order to get into med school.

Quote Originally Posted by FPDoc77
    Or will you not quit until Im gone?
    Doc, your departure isn't my goal - pointing out the futility of serving up your pet peeves with a side of sarcasm was. Especially when there was no wrong doing. If the guy'd clobbered you over the head (as some truly would) with your spelling mistakes (heaven forbid), then maybe there would've been a reason for being peeved. Wasn't the case here. Sorry about any "bad" day you might've been having, but that's just an excuse and not a reason. Ok, I'm done moralizin'. BTW, I'm has an apostrophe in it.
    Equality is not seeing different things equally. It's seeing different things differently.
    - Tom Robbins

- Like I needed you to tell me I'm a fucking prick . . . Did you think you're posting some front page news? I am a fucking prick . . . - MarineOne

FPDoc77 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by basil
    Doc, your departure isn't my goal - pointing out the futility of serving up your pet peeves with a side of sarcasm was. Especially when there was no wrong doing. If the guy'd clobbered you over the head (as some truly would) with your spelling mistakes (heaven forbid), then maybe there would've been a reason for being peeved. Wasn't the case here. Sorry about any "bad" day you might've been having, but that's just an excuse and not a reason. Ok, I'm done moralizin'. BTW, I'm has an apostrophe in it.

Basil I dont have any hard feelings and Im not here to defend myself. I just look foward to getting to know you guys.

Did you drink a little too much coffee and feel the need to replay to every fucking thread on the board tonight? Quit trying so hard.

Thread Information