Thread: Trinidad Corojo

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by FPDoc77
    Dont take your anger out on me. Im done with this convo.
    What crap. You've gone from getting your panties in a twist over a harmless comment - a tactful attempt to help you out, to making things up - inventing a "your anger" non-issue while conveniently ignoring your own trolling bullshit. All anyone has to do is re-read this thread to see what you're all about. Hopefully you're also done with pissing on others' good will.
    Equality is not seeing different things equally. It's seeing different things differently.
    - Tom Robbins

- Like I needed you to tell me I'm a fucking prick . . . Did you think you're posting some front page news? I am a fucking prick . . . - MarineOne

2. Default

Anyway newbie little whiny girls,the cigars are decent and affordable. My local had em on closeout for 2$ a stick . Had Camacho SLR's half price
    The older I get ,the better I was

FPDoc77 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by kevin7
    Anyway newbie little whiny girls,the cigars are decent and affordable. My local had em on closeout for 2$ a stick . Had Camacho SLR's half price
    Guys I could honestly care less what happens in your little worlds. Im here to talk about cigars...not to deal with more psychosis.

Guys I could honestly care less what happens in your little worlds. Im here to talk about cigars...not to deal with more psychosis.
    Still diggin', gettin' deeper. Y'know, only an idiot would buy your line of shit - professing to be interested only in cigars BUT taking every opportunity to take potshots at others' characters. Trolling, pure and simple. You could care less? Then you MUST care some? Or what? A common mistake with this little expression. Correctly expressed, the cliche is "I couldn't care less." Your ah, opinions lose a little impact when you say the opposite of what you mean. Little world? Whatever you say - now why don't you either clean up your act so your ego will fit in this world or just quietly gtf out.
    Equality is not seeing different things equally. It's seeing different things differently.
    - Tom Robbins

- Like I needed you to tell me I'm a fucking prick . . . Did you think you're posting some front page news? I am a fucking prick . . . - MarineOne

FPDoc77 Guest

Basil you are merely a cyber tough guy. Get off the board? LOL...well when you become a mod and have the power to kick me off then so be it. Until then I will stay right here. Next, butting your head into a conversation that was not yours in the first place is obviously looking for trouble. Did I say anything to you? Let the man fight his own battles.

Basil you are merely a cyber tough guy. Get off the board? LOL...well when you become a mod and have the power to kick me off then so be it.

Actually, this is a user moderated forum. If someone so chooses they can call for the process to start to ban you. And at the rate you are going, there is going to be a line around the forum to call for the process to start. Now, you can take your lumps and STFU if you want to stick around. Or, you can go get the backhoe, go into full meltdown, and start looking for a new forum to hang out on.

The choice is truly yours.

Is it just me, or do this guys reviews kind of suck? Its kind of like he's copying a magazine or something

Thread Information