Thread: thepyrofish

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default thepyrofish

Here fishy fishy fishy! It seems you've been a good boy this year and the elves gave me your name first. Now tell Santa what types of things you'd like for x-mas young man. What kind of cigars do you like? Anything you might be in need of? How about your favorite drink. Personally I like doing shots off Mrs. Claus, but that's another story!

HO HO HO!
    Last edited by Secret Santa; 11-22-2005 at 10:32 AM.

As far as cigars, I like maduros. Kinda broad but it's true. I really enjoyed the Oliva maddies I've tried (had a couple different ones, can't recall which without my notebook though.)
    I haven't tried very many of the expensive cigars yet, because of pricing here. Wish list to try would include Ashton VSG, PAM, Opus, DCM, etc. Anything that cost more than $5 or so in the US I have likely never even smelled, nevermind smoked. I also need some form of air purification dealie, like a lamp berger. When I drink I drink rum(mixed) usually, or if I'm going for beer I like to try new things. Microbrews are the shit. I'm also getting into homebrewing so if a book is coming my way, a good homebrewing book would be very appreciated. This was kinda rambling so.........whatever. Feel free to get more specific with your questions, oh secret one.

Quote Originally Posted by thepyrofish
    Ashton VSG, PAM, Opus, DCM, etc.
    Santa thinks he can handle that! How about maybe a new cutter or lighter?

My double blade cost about 6 bucks, works pretty good. My punch (used more often) cost a dollar fifty and ain't so great. My lighter is a Ronson torch but I use good fuel.

Catch ya later santy.

Santa sent some of his favorites plus a little something light up the new year. Hopefully the US Customs won't hold it up!

Pour moi?

Merci!

Thread Information