Thread: superman78

Default superman78

Ho Ho Ho! I see you have been a moderately decent boy this year. Though, I know all about that Lois Lane thing....

So, climb up on Santa's lap and tell me what tickles yer fancy!

Blog Entries

He's a big Red Sox fan so get him a nice Red Sox cap. Even better would be a World Series Championship tee shirt from 2004 or EVEN BETTER YET would be an ALCS hat or tee shirt from when the Red Sox came back from being down 0-3 to win the ALCS. I forgot who they beat but I'm sure superman78 would LOVE that!!!
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Quote Originally Posted by CoventryCat86
    He's a big Red Sox fan so get him a nice Red Sox cap. Even better would be a World Series Championship tee shirt from 2004 or EVEN BETTER YET would be an ALCS hat or tee shirt from when the Red Sox came back from being down 0-3 to win the ALCS. I forgot who they beat but I'm sure superman78 would LOVE that!!!
    LOL I just picked up three more 2004 World Series shirts at Sports Authority last week for like $5. I wish I was doing this Secret Santa thing now hahaha
    N.O.L.A.

toledo,ohio 1440 royalton toledo oh 43612

Quote Originally Posted by CoventryCat86
    Damn sick a few days and i come back to this,don't worry kitty i've been putting a little flavored white owl sampler together for you.
    I drink a great deal.I sleep a little,and i smoke cigar after cigar.That is why i am in two-hundred percent form
    -Winston Churchill

well i'd like to try an fuente short story or one of those god of fire ,thainkts really all i can think of im easy
    I drink a great deal.I sleep a little,and i smoke cigar after cigar.That is why i am in two-hundred percent form
    -Winston Churchill

Hey supe.... Any food allergies?

nahh,not that i know of
    -Winston Churchill

DC# 0305 0830 0001 9848 2362 of the delivered package. Delivered at 11:15am on December 16.

Since superman78 seems to have disappeared and isn't confirming it himself.

Thread Information