Thread: Ho Ho Ho George!!

Default Ho Ho Ho George!!

Santa has got the coordinates and Satelite Images of George's house and is already for his X-mas run. Only one question though: What does he want for Christmas?? I am sure Santa can find some things that are to his liking!!

Prepare for a merry christmas George!!

The satelite pictures were meant as a joke, don't want to stir up anything here so they are taken down. Sorry George and anyone else if it was distastful.
    Last edited by Secret Santa; 11-21-2005 at 04:34 PM.

2. Default

When yoiu actually post a pic of someones house and such ,well that is usually pretty tasteless and in bad forum. If you did that shit to me I would be livid
    The older I get ,the better I was

Baahaaa - I'M COMING FOR THE HUMIDOR

Oh, how did I miss this thread!!!

SANTA!!! Yeah!!! You really DO like me!!! Oh, thank God!!!! I didn't think I would see you this year!!!

Well, let's see... There's the pony I always wanted, and the Tonka truck you never gave me, even though you promised...

But - I'll settle for cigars!!! I like cigars!!! Mainly Fuente stuff, as well as those nice ISOM cigars, and just about anything sungrown or maduro wrapped, as well as most of the CAO and Montecristo line... I hope that helps!!!

Well the little elves went and shipped your package today. It should be arriving tommorrow. Let me know when you recieve it.

Quote Originally Posted by Secret Santa
    Well the little elves went and shipped your package today. It should be arriving tommorrow. Let me know when you recieve it.
    Allright, Santa - I don't even want to venture a guess as to who you might be... But you shipped it DAMN close to my house!!!

Thanks for the cookies and the nice smokes!!!

Ah, Glad to see that those little elf bastards came through and delivered the package. Hope you enjoy the Casa Fuente Cigar!! I only bought two, you got one and the other is still resting in my humidor.

Thread Information