Thread: grand cru no 2!

Default grand cru no 2!

Ho Ho Ho you little bastid!

grand cru no 2, you seem to have been a good boy this year. Now let's hope you don't give Santa a dog rocket in one of those little white envelopes from the Trick Or Treat Pass of yours.

I see by your avatars on various boards you like the rump shaking cuties with the booties. Sorry son, but you'll have to take care of that type of business yourself.

Now sit on Santa's lap and tell him what you would like for Christmas this year. If you're not straight up with Santa, COAL is all you'll get young man.

Speaking of rump shaking booties, Mrs. Claus is calling.

Merry Christmas!!!!

Well well well, you finally decide to show your face huh? Well now maybe you can tell me why I didn't get that bike when I was 13 you bastid! I was a very good that year (sure there was that incident Becky Patterson in the store room at school but what do you expect, she had 34Cs at 14!). Yes, I'm a little bitter.

But I guess I'll answer your question sense you asked and all. I'm really into cigars now. A few that I'm short of are:

HDM DCs (habana)
    Siglo VI
    Vegas Robaina DCs
    God of Fire

That should give you some insight into what I like (full body with lots of flavor). Also, if you could throw in some nude pics of Becky Patterson now (unless she's gotten fat of course) that would be appreciated it.

Raisins: + 12 1/2
    Termites: 5.56

Mr. Ray, Santa has decided you've been a good boy and will get your present BEFORE Xmas. In order to do that, be on the look out for your friendly postman!

DC: 0103 8555 7495 4045 0645 (went out Saturday)

Merrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry Christmas!

Keep sucking up fat man! Maybe I'll take the contract off you.

Your item was delivered at 7:27 am on December 21, 2005

Ho Ho Ho, Merry Christmas Ray!

Brian, I got the pkg yesterday, and what a classy pkg it was. Thanks for the great smokes brother and Merry Christmas!!!

What do you think the odds are that I'd be your SS on one forum, and you'd be mine on another

Yeah, I found it pretty funny myself! I'm really glad you're happy as well. Enjoy those smokes and have a great holiday buddy!

Ahhh.... But Santa WAS behind your little Christmas package, Ray... Not Brian Santa - but Santa Santa... You're definitely on the "nice" list this year - so this Santa's hoping you're REALLY happy with the smokes you got!!!

Thread Information