Thread: nhcigarfan!! How is a lawyer like . . .

Default nhcigarfan!! How is a lawyer like . . .

. . . reindeer balls?? I don't know! But it kinda makes sense, right? OK, ease up now, ya wouldn't want to getcher corpus habeased over to da 'naughty' list fer gettin' lippy wit' Santa, right?? Awright, awright, chill dude, ol' Santa's jist havin' sum fun, heh, gettin' all jolly an' all, like probably you git wit' them fine wimmin and fine likker , and *hic*, well, I'll prolly haf to gitcha sum more a tha' likker, cuz damn, well, nevermin'. . . .
    Last edited by Secret Santa; 11-23-2005 at 11:12 AM.

woo hoo bring it on santa!

omg. ohh . . . my head's about to pop. jeez. what day is it? the 23rd???!!!! oh! it's still only november. oh boy. that's a relief. man, what a night. ok, where's that fuggin' list . . . ah, here it is, lessee. . . . oh ho. ho ho ho. alrighty nh, what'll it be? May have a tough time with the hooch - those elves again - had four go to rehab just last month. But I locked down all the humidors so the little bast . . ., I mean, the little fellas won't be tempted. So, whaddaya like? cigar-wise, and otherwise as well?? You're a lawyer, how about a brand new conscience? hehheh, tha's a joke ya'll.

Seriously, what can Santa and his little slew of shifty helpers getcha this year?

booze is always good, any other cigar related stuff is cool also.

well it looks like you've been good after all little nh. So I went to the Post Office and lied my ass off about perishables, etc., and you should be getting a little something in the very near future. It won't take a sleuth to peg me, but let me know when you get it!

Merrrrrrry Christmas!!!!!!!!! Ho Ho Ho!!!

awright now - nh ya gotta take at least one guess before ya get bombed! My name's on the package as "sender", so after ya get it it'll be no more guessin'!

Santa you have me stumped. I've carefully scrutinized you posting style but I'm at a loss.

But I am very much looking forward to Christmas.

damn. ok then, here's a hint: when I'm not at the North Pole, I can be found where braggin' ain't a privilage, it's a god-given right!

Quote Originally Posted by Secret Santa
    damn. ok then, here's a hint: when I'm not at the North Pole, I can be found where braggin' ain't a privilage, it's a god-given right!

Heh, I can think of a place thats that way...

I'm thinking TX

Thats what I was thinking also. Too bad there is like 6 people on this board from Texas.

yo nh, you should go check your front yard - I shoved somethin' overboard when I passed over today! 0303 0830 0000 0671 6223 Merry Christmas!!!

Santa you rock, first off those cigars are grade A+, secondly I'm looking forward to trying texas wine and finally those candied pecans are out of this world. I ate one then a whole hand full. Fantastic!

Thread Information