Thread: To the big poppa...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default To the big poppa...

You really need to help me out here, friend. You've got 5000 cigars, what the bloody crap do I give you? Only 100 of them from ISOM huh? Any dark siders you achin' to try? Do you drink? What? Any type of accessories you need? Help me out buddy. Santa's magical, but I aint a f*ckin' psychic either, bro.

Aw hell, the elves are trying to take another smoke break. Where's my midget-beatin' stick?

bigpoppapuff Guest

i don't need any accessories,thank you....i rarely drink so alcohol wouldn't be necessary...you're right,i hardly need cigars....maybe some cubans,but no big deal if you don't...i suppose whatever you send me will be fine....or,if you want...take some cigars to a city mission on my behalf.....

I love the idea about donating cigars, I think I may do that. However, such generosity on your part cannot go unrewarded...I'll think of something/

Blog Entries

He needs directions to Romit's house
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Santa's getting stressed out by this. What the ruddy 'eck do I send you? Gotta get this out you know. I got a lot to do 'round this time of year.

Bastids.

bigpoppapuff Guest

whatever is sent,is fine.....or just drop some cigars off at a city mission and we'll make alot of people happy.....

Thread Information