Thread: To the big poppa...

Default To the big poppa...

You really need to help me out here, friend. You've got 5000 cigars, what the bloody crap do I give you? Only 100 of them from ISOM huh? Any dark siders you achin' to try? Do you drink? What? Any type of accessories you need? Help me out buddy. Santa's magical, but I aint a f*ckin' psychic either, bro.

Aw hell, the elves are trying to take another smoke break. Where's my midget-beatin' stick?

bigpoppapuff Guest

i don't need any accessories,thank you....i rarely drink so alcohol wouldn't be necessary...you're right,i hardly need cigars....maybe some cubans,but no big deal if you don't...i suppose whatever you send me will be fine....or,if you want...take some cigars to a city mission on my behalf.....

I love the idea about donating cigars, I think I may do that. However, such generosity on your part cannot go unrewarded...I'll think of something/

Blog Entries

He needs directions to Romit's house
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Santa's getting stressed out by this. What the ruddy 'eck do I send you? Gotta get this out you know. I got a lot to do 'round this time of year.

Bastids.

bigpoppapuff Guest

whatever is sent,is fine.....or just drop some cigars off at a city mission and we'll make alot of people happy.....

Ok then, I gave you two chances and you still want to be a good person. So be it. But I'll be watching...and waiting...and one of these days you'll get yours.

Alright I did what you said. I loaded up about 20 cigars (mostly Sancho Panza and a reasonably priced local stick) and went down to a nearby shelter. It was seriously one of the best experiences of my lifetime. Sitting around with 15 other guys I had never met, all but 2 of whom had never smoked a good cigar before, and being able to share that with them was so incredibly moving. Thank you for insisting on this, though there still may be a li'l something showing up soon.

bigpoppapuff Guest

....Merry Christmas to all!!!....

now that's just awsome. nice job.
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity,
    and I'm not sure about the former." -
    Albert Einstein

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Secret Santa
    Alright I did what you said. I loaded up about 20 cigars (mostly Sancho Panza and a reasonably priced local stick) and went down to a nearby shelter. It was seriously one of the best experiences of my lifetime. Sitting around with 15 other guys I had never met, all but 2 of whom had never smoked a good cigar before, and being able to share that with them was so incredibly moving. Thank you for insisting on this, though there still may be a li'l something showing up soon.
    awwww thats was very good of you Santa

http://www.cmt.com/videos/eric-churc...le-smoke.jhtml?

"Do this...go to Google and type in "Dumbass that can't take a hint"...notice the picture of a big feller in his Moms kitchen with a can of Wannabe RockStar on his man boob...Hey, that's you!" TheGreekTitan

May God grant us the wisdom to discover right, the will to

choose it, and the strength

to make it endure

Now THAT gentlemen was an outstanding thing you did. That should remind us all of the true meaning of Christmas. I hope you inspire the rest of us to do likewise. I know I will.

Quote Originally Posted by bigpoppapuff
    ....Merry Christmas to all!!!....

bigpoppapuff I take it you are happy with your Secret Santa? So I'm marking SS as done.

DG

bigpoppapuff Guest

Thread Information