Thread: Basil

Default Basil

Where are you you "spice"-y piece of meat? Has somebody been good this year? Let me know what to get you.

Well, now I'm kinda worried . . . maybe you better bring me a can of pepper spray. And, uh, could you just like drop it down the chimney? No need to come in, I know you're real busy and all . . .
    Equality is not seeing different things equally. It's seeing different things differently.
    - Tom Robbins

- Like I needed you to tell me I'm a fucking prick . . . Did you think you're posting some front page news? I am a fucking prick . . . - MarineOne

Okay, Okay. I won't go to your place personally, but what does basil want in the mail?

Well, what'd be nice would be an all-expense-paid trip, no, an extended leave of . . ., no, make that a sabbatical, yeah, that's it, a nice long stay, somewhere tropical, where I can spend some time y'know, findin' myself. Somewhere south of Miami . . .

Ok, I'm back. I tell ya Santa, I smoke more dark cigars than naturals, but that's not the rule. My favs include AF Hemis and RJ reals. I'd like to try any Anejo, but don't want anything outside MSRP - If they can't be had for within reason, I am happy as hell with El Reys. I'm definitely up for whatever others might like - for trying something new.

And I totally dig the idea of contributions. My favs:

SPCA
    Trout Unlimited
    National CASA Association
    Equality is not seeing different things equally. It's seeing different things differently.
    - Tom Robbins

- Like I needed you to tell me I'm a fucking prick . . . Did you think you're posting some front page news? I am a fucking prick . . . - MarineOne

Package sent express today. Stupid elves were drunk, so I had to have someone else do my work for me. Damn elves.

Thread Information