Thread: Martha Stewart Show

Default Martha Stewart Show

Has anyone seen that guy on the Martha Stewart show, and they always show clips of him shoving a cigar into his mouth? I think he looks stupid.

FPDoc77 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteWidow
    Has anyone seen that guy on the Martha Stewart show, and they always show clips of him shoving a cigar into his mouth? I think he looks stupid.
    Just one serious question? What are you doing watching anything even remotely related to Martha Stewart?

Quote Originally Posted by FPDoc77
    Just one serious question? What are you doing watching anything even remotely related to Martha Stewart?
    Good point. I don't know

Me and my friends use this show as a drinking game. Every time she says "ahh" "ummm" or have a blank pause because she doesnt know what the hell she's doing... we drink. If the rules are followed you will be drunk within 15 minutes or so.

It would probably be quicker if you drank every time they show that old fart with his unlit cigar. what is the point in that anyway? Or better yet every time someone comes up with a bad marketing strategy

FPDoc77 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by TheSilentChamber
    Me and my friends use this show as a drinking game. Every time she says "ahh" "ummm" or have a blank pause because she doesnt know what the hell she's doing... we drink. If the rules are followed you will be drunk within 15 minutes or so.
    What has this world come to? Men smoking cigars to Martha...I need a drink.

You read about as good as you review, I never said anything about smoking to Martha.

FPDoc77 Guest

You read about as good as you review, I never said anything about smoking to Martha.
    I just assumed...not that it matters. I couldnt drink enough to make me forget.

toledo,ohio 1440 royalton toledo oh 43612

I heard this show isn't getting picked up from a second season,so we won't have to go throughthis again next year
    I drink a great deal.I sleep a little,and i smoke cigar after cigar.That is why i am in two-hundred percent form
    -Winston Churchill

Reality tv is one of those things that 20 years from now everyone will make fun of and you won't be able to find anyone that will admit watching it. Sort of like disco.

FPDoc77 Guest

You guys know Im just busting your balls. Hey super if you are from Ohio you cant be all bad.

One time I was doing some surveying in Cincinatti like a month after they rioted a few years back. I had to work in the middle of that "Over-the-Rhine" crap, I genuinely feared for my safety even in broad daylight.

FPDoc77 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteWidow
    One time I was doing some surveying in Cincinatti like a month after they rioted a few years back. I had to work in the middle of that "Over-the-Rhine" crap, I genuinely feared for my safety even in broad daylight.
    Downtown cincy is no joke. Look at someone the wrong way and they will bleed you in the street.

Thread Information