Thread: Superchuck

Default Superchuck

So, the elves come storming into my room last night (catching Mrs. Clause and I in a bit of a precarious position) with this letter from a guy named Superchuck. They said it was a letter to me stating what he wanted for Christmas but they had been drinking and spilled vodka on it and blurred all the ink.

This isn't the first time I've had this sort of problem out of these guys but what can I do, there's simply a shortage of elves around these days. Besides they're cheap labor. Anyway, so now I need some information on what this guy wants. You know as Santa I've got a reputation to protect so I can't just snub this guy as my records indicate he's been pretty decent.

So if anyone (yes, that includes you Superchuck) has any information regarding this matter, please post it here (don't send a letter as I can't risk those drunk little bastards ruining another one!). Besides, Mrs. Clause and I are planning a "special" night and I don't need those fuggers intruding!.

Thanks,

Santa

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Secret Santa
    SYou know as Santa I've got a reputation to protect so I can't just snub this guy as my records indicate he's been pretty decent.
    Santa, I don't know where you're getting your information, but "decent" is seldom a word used to describe me... Well, at least without an "in" in front of it...

Those goddamn elves... Last year I asked for World Peace and you brought be a can of Whirled Peas!

ForgedByFire Guest

Im still waiting for my graycliff Santa, dont break a young boys heart

4. Default

...and what to my wondering eyes should appear
    but a Priotity mail box, sitting on my chair...

Santa apparently came last night and dropped a little something special for me at the office... Well, actually, it looks like Santa's going through the postal service these days.

Hey, Santa! Should I open this now or put it under the tree?

Open it now you boob.

Do you need Santa to tell you that.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Diesel Grinch
    Open it now you boob.

Do you need Santa to tell you that.
    I don't want to piss off Santa by opening anything too early... I might not get that red bicycle I'm asking him for!

Moheganson Guest

He needs a roll of tokens for the Newport Bridge.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Moheganson
    He needs a roll of tokens for the Newport Bridge.
    Shit, I should ask Santa for tokens! I go over that bridge twice a day...

Tell everyone what santa sent you...

10. Default

Santa was VERY good to me this year...

Apparently the North Pole doesn't have an embargo on Cuban goods, because he included a Vegas Robaina straight from Habana...

And the Anejo I've been waiting for...

And a Punch Grand Cru... hmmmmm... I'm guess it's a #2...

And a Joya de Nicaragua Antano that looks good enough to eat!

And a very stylish wine bottle vacuum sealer to keep my drinkies nice and fresh...

Thanks, Santa! Hope your generosity comes back atcha!
    Last edited by SuperChuck; 12-13-2005 at 05:47 PM.

Thread Information