Thread: new to the board

Default new to the board

Hello, I am new to the board so I thought I would introduce myself. My name is Martin, I live in SE Washington State. I have been smoking cigars on a daily basis for about three months now, so I am new to the smoked cigars occasionaly for about 15 years, but most of those were Swisher Sweets so I am not sure if they count as cigars. I enjoy fuller bodied cigars, some of my favorites are Carlos Torano Signature, CAO Italia, Brazilia and Mx2, I had my first PAM 64 the other day and was blown away by it. What a Smoke! I also enjoy many different Perdomo products. I have tried a couple of ISOM's, and I fail to see the attraction of them. Maybe I just grabbed the wrong ones. My daily smokes are Perdomo 'over-runs', The Cigar by Perdomo, and Nestor Reserves. Well that's about it.
    Thanks,
    Que

Hey Que, welcome! Nestor is an awesome smoke!!

Quote Originally Posted by Que
    Hello, I am new to the board so I thought I would introduce myself. My name is Martin, I live in SE Washington State. I have been smoking cigars on a daily basis for about three months now, so I am new to the smoked cigars occasionaly for about 15 years, but most of those were Swisher Sweets so I am not sure if they count as cigars. I enjoy fuller bodied cigars, some of my favorites are Carlos Torano Signature, CAO Italia, Brazilia and Mx2, I had my first PAM 64 the other day and was blown away by it. What a Smoke! I also enjoy many different Perdomo products. I have tried a couple of ISOM's, and I fail to see the attraction of them. Maybe I just grabbed the wrong ones. My daily smokes are Perdomo 'over-runs', The Cigar by Perdomo, and Nestor Reserves. Well that's about it.
    Thanks,
    Que
    Quite an impressive taste for three months in. Welcome!

Filipino, born and raised. Now living in Sherwood Park Alberta, Canada

hi! im new here as well. we have the same preference for strong cigars. i personally love Sancho Panzas, Padrons, and anything made by Mr. Ernesto Perez Carillo (La GLoria Cubana, El Rico Habano, El Credito, etc.). i have yet to try stuff by CAO, and i think i would like them when i do.

you're right, maybe you just got bad some Cuban smokes. i personally think that they are the best out there. im not dissing non-Cubans for that matter. i think they are both great in their own right, each having distinct advantages over the other. Cubans are definitely one of a kind, but they are very expensive and that doesn't allow the average person like me to smoke them on a consistent basis. this is where non-Cubans are better. they have a wider selection, probably 4x as much, and are a lot cheaper and taste really good too. in the end, it still boils down to smoking what YOU like.
    You are what you eat. That's why I'm a fat bastard.

Thread Information