Thread: Oliva Classic

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    FPDoc77 Guest

Default Oliva Classic

I bought this at a new shop. $6 bucks.

I dont know if there are other stipulations I should put upon this review. Thats what it said on the label. What I want to say is this is best cigar I have smoked. I love coffee and this was the first that had more of a hint of coffee with the tobacco. The construction was above average but did have a tight draw. The flavor was perfection. It was exactly what I was looking for. Medium in flavor...smooth...creamy....a nice mix of coffee and tobacco. It did break up a little towards the end but overall it was a terrific smoke. From my experience there is no better for the money.

Rating- 91

ForgedByFire Guest

Quote Originally Posted by FPDoc77
    I bought this at a new shop. $6 bucks.

I dont know if there are other stipulations I should put upon this review. Thats what it said on the label. What I want to say is this is best cigar I have smoked. I love coffee and this was the first that had more of a hint of coffee with the tobacco. The construction was above average but did have a tight draw. The flavor was perfection. It was exactly what I was looking for. Medium in flavor...smooth...creamy....a nice mix of coffee and tobacco. It did break up a little towards the end but overall it was a terrific smoke. From my experience there is no better for the money.

Rating- 91
    CA had this smoke rated a 92 saying similar things. I have tried it and like it. But, its more in the high 80's for me though I do prefer a fuller bodied smoke.

Quote Originally Posted by ForgedByFire
    CA had this smoke rated a 92 saying similar things. I have tried it and like it. But, its more in the high 80's for me though I do prefer a fuller bodied smoke.

You're talking to a ghost...

ForgedByFire Guest

Quote Originally Posted by ggiese
    You're talking to a ghost...
    ?? Sorry Im just not getting some of the jokes around here.

Heh, the member you quoted was banned before you posted.

Quote Originally Posted by thepyrofish
    Heh, the member you quoted was banned before you posted.
    He was banned specificly for that review, and his lack of colorful adjectives. If you ever review a cigar... Use caution with your desciptive adjectives and verbs.

Thread Information