Thread: Jack Daniels Cigars?

1. Wink Jack Daniels Cigars?

Hello all, I am new here and don't know much about cigars. I am trying to get my husband and our friend some cigars that they would enjoy for Christmas and I'm looking for either Jack Daniels cigars or ones that are under another name and just flavored with Jack. I have heard them talk about them and think they would like them, but the only thing I find on the net is for bourbon. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
    Vic

bigpoppapuff Guest

as far as i know,you can get liquor-infused cigars from makers mark,gurkha and oliveros...i'd get the oliveros...a decent cigar at a decent price.....i don't know about a "jack" infused cigar..
    there are other flavored cigars,but not infused the way the aforementioned cigars are...

reaganyouth84 Guest

I believe if there were Jack Daniels cigars I would know more about them. My buddy is a Jack and cigar addicted. I haven't heard anything about them, but poppapuff is right about the other cigars.

-Mike

4. Default Thanks

Thank very much for the info, I wish I had of just came to this to begin with. I have been looking for a while now.

Thanks,
    Vic

Default I smoked one of these

I had one of these that was gifted to me . My father in-law said he got it at a licquor store , they were on the counter by the cash register . They were infused with Jack Daniel's but not made by Jack Daniel's . Check your local Licquor store , State store or Spirit shop's . I didn't really like this cigar though .

by that discription, it sounds like the cigars aren't made of premium tabacco. if they were they would keep the humidified.
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity,
    and I'm not sure about the former." -
    Albert Einstein

reaganyouth84 Guest

I know that the local cigar shop kept the SIV cigars out on the counter. They were in those tubes, I don't know if that had anything to do with it.

-Mike

Quote Originally Posted by vegasvic66
    Hello all, I am new here and don't know much about cigars. I am trying to get my husband and our friend some cigars that they would enjoy for Christmas and I'm looking for either Jack Daniels cigars or ones that are under another name and just flavored with Jack. I have heard them talk about them and think they would like them, but the only thing I find on the net is for bourbon. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
    Vic

Actually that sounds a little gross. Perhaps you should get them a nice premium cigar and a bottle of Jack's to drink at the side?

I did forget to mention that this cigar came in a glass tube with a rubber cap .

you could buy some cigars and put them in a sealed tupperware with a couple shot glasses of jack daniels... after a couple weeks like that they should be jack daniels infused cigars...
    -=JStrider=-
    ~a woman is only a woman, but a good cigar is a smoke. -- Rudyard Kipling

~Clatto Verata Nicto

Thread Information