Thread: 2-Untold Story Maduros

Default 2-Untold Story Maduros

Hey Guys,

I found some Untold Story Maduros yesterday and want to offer up 2 of the 4 I purchased. I paid 18 each plus tax, which is clearly over MSRP (thank you GGiese for the info). So, I will offer 2 Untold Story Maduro's up for 41 USD shipped & MO, but I prefer 43 USD shipped & Paypal. First come first serve, only have the one set to sell (I'm keeping my other two to smoke )

3...2...1...GO!
    "If you look for truth, you may find comfort in the end; if you look for comfort you will not get either comfort or truth only soft soap and wishful thinking to begin, and in the end, despair." -C.S. Lewis, Mere Christianity

Quote Originally Posted by BigMacFU
    Hey Guys,

I found some Untold Story Maduros yesterday and want to offer up 2 of the 4 I purchased. I paid 18 each plus tax, which is clearly over MSRP (thank you GGiese for the info). So, I will offer 2 Untold Story Maduro's up for 41 USD shipped & MO, but I prefer 43 USD shipped & Paypal. First come first serve, only have the one set to sell (I'm keeping my other two to smoke )

3...2...1...GO!
    The listed MSRP is $12.00 on these, but I have only seen these sold on the cigar boards - I've never seen them in a cigar store. They are a rare find indeed. I was lucky enough to pick up a few of these a couple of months back in a split. If you're fan of big cigars (7.5 X 53) - and more importantly a fan of the Hemingway series of Fuente cigars - these are a must try. These are truly a great smoke...

3. Default

I have smoked a couple of these...

toledo,ohio 1440 royalton toledo oh 43612

pm sent
    I drink a great deal.I sleep a little,and i smoke cigar after cigar.That is why i am in two-hundred percent form
    -Winston Churchill

Blog Entries

Thanks but I'm all set. I got a whole box @ MSRP
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

All done folks, Superman is our lucky winner They'll go out Monday!
    Last edited by BigMacFU; 11-26-2005 at 05:46 PM.
    "If you look for truth, you may find comfort in the end; if you look for comfort you will not get either comfort or truth only soft soap and wishful thinking to begin, and in the end, despair." -C.S. Lewis, Mere Christianity

Thread Information