Thread: Cuesta-Rey Centro-Fino sampler deal

Default Cuesta-Rey Centro-Fino sampler deal

Here is a link for a Cuesta-Rey Centro-Fino sun-grown sampler of 4 cigar's and 1 pocket t-shirt for $16.00 plus future offer's . I stumbled across this deal while wandering aimlessly across the internet and figured I would share it with the members here . The sampler sell's for $25 - $30 so it's already a good deal . If anyone here know's of any similar deal's I would appreciate it if you would post the link . http://www.cigarfamily.com/newsstand.cfm?documentID=123

2. Default

Are they just phishing for addresses?

(Edit)
    That sounds kind of sinister, like they're going to sell your address and not send you the sampler.

I mean, are they just trying to get addresses to send catalogs to, or am I missing some fine print where I have to sign up for a year's worth of oranges?
    Last edited by SuperChuck; 11-28-2005 at 04:03 PM.

The offer comes from JC-Newman . I received my t-shirt and sampler today . You will receive a couple news letters and coupons in the mail also .
    Last edited by Bubba -NJ; 11-28-2005 at 04:08 PM.

Default Follow up

The sampler from JC.Newman is different from the sampler I bought from Cigarbid.com . The JC.Newman sampler has 1 of each of the following - Pyrimid #9 , Churchill #1 , Captiva , Centro Fino #60 , the Cigarbid sampler has 1 each of the following - Belicoso #9 , Belicoso #11 , Robusto #7 and Centro Fino #60 . Hopefully this will clear up any misconceptions . Also I don't work for JC.Newman if any of you are wondering . I work for Comcast-Spectacor .

Thread Information