Thread: your attention please..

bigpoppapuff Guest

Default your attention please..

it seems strange to me that some of you are giving the doc a hard time.....
    ...he seems like a decent guy..is trying to fit in..and seems like a good addition....

....i say,save your shit for assholes like corona gigante,scotty,amanda,theycallmeracist,etc etc.....

doc,you're okay with me....

toledo,ohio 1440 royalton toledo oh 43612

I haven't found him that bad ,except he ends every post with a smart ass comment
    I drink a great deal.I sleep a little,and i smoke cigar after cigar.That is why i am in two-hundred percent form
    -Winston Churchill

i didn't like his comment about how he hides his being an asshole in public and that's why he's here, but i don't think he that bad.

I think he had an opportunity to make it here, but went ahead and pissed it away instead.

5. Default

I agree with Shagaroo, he rubbed a lot of people the wrong way:

Shagaroo
    Me
    CC
    basil

I've tried to reason with this guy and he's going to stay caught up in his own arrogant world. I'm finished and also WILL STAND by the members of this community that were harassed.

In my opinion, he's been out of line to the four of us and should be banned. End of story.

i think its too early to make a decission to ban the guy. i bet if there was a pole to ban CC when he first started, he would've been banned. he rubbed A LOT of people the wrong way. i think he deserves a bit more of a chance. the pole should make him realize how much he's pissed people off. lets see what happens

FPDoc77 Guest

Well I appreciate the sentiment. I appreciate the posts. The fact is I do enjoy being here. I think its a great site. Believe this...if people show respect I show respect. I dont respect post number or those that want to lay into someone just to lay into someone. I will say this I wont post another smart ass response unless one is dished out. There are many here that would like to see me gone. I say show everyone respect...new or old member. I want to talk cigars. Im smoking a nice one tonight...and plan one of my "sorry" reviews for later this evening. As of the statements made towards the first critique of my grammar I was off. I should have taken it as the light hearted comment that it was meant to be. For that I apologize. For the later bantor with basil, superman etc. Im not sorry because it was between me and the first poster. Dont get me wrong...I respect their honesty and even their up in your face posts. But IMHO if you dish it...you should respect a response. To CC...man I dont have a problem with you...but you seem to have a problem with me. I dont have ANY antimosity towards you as a person. We just dont see eye to eye. Maybe if I last here...we can grow to like each other. If we can back off this personal crap and talk about cigars, sports etc maybe we can find some common ground. If I offended or angered anyone I apologize that was not my intent. My intent was to change this anti-newbie mentality here. I am willing to risk a ban for that very purpose. Anyways this is how I feel...you guys can make the decision about whether I should stay.

Quote Originally Posted by FPDoc77
    Well I appreciate the sentiment. I appreciate the posts. The fact is I do enjoy being here. I think its a great site. Believe this...if people show respect I show respect. I dont respect post number or those that want to lay into someone just to lay into someone. I will say this I wont post another smart ass response unless one is dished out. There are many here that would like to see me gone. I say show everyone respect...new or old member. I want to talk cigars. Im smoking a nice one tonight...and plan one of my "sorry" reviews for later this evening. As of the statements made towards the first critique of my grammar I was off. I should have taken it as the light hearted comment that it was meant to be. For that I apologize. For the later bantor with basil, superman etc. Im not sorry because it was between me and the first poster. Dont get me wrong...I respect their honesty and even their up in your face posts. But IMHO if you dish it...you should respect a response. To CC...man I dont have a problem with you...but you seem to have a problem with me. I dont have ANY antimosity towards you as a person. We just dont see eye to eye. Maybe if I last here...we can grow to like each other. If we can back off this personal crap and talk about cigars, sports etc maybe we can find some common ground. If I offended or angered anyone I apologize that was not my intent. My intent was to change this anti-newbie mentality here. I am willing to risk a ban for that very purpose. Anyways this is how I feel...you guys can make the decision about whether I should stay.

Maybe you should not mess with something that works. I don't know why you're the self appointed newbie moderator on this board... Or why you SHOULD be. You've shown no respect to deserve any respect. Maybe you need to work on that...

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ggiese
    Maybe you should not mess with something that works. I don't know why you're the self appointed newbie moderator on this board... Or why you SHOULD be. You've shown no respect to deserve any respect. Maybe you need to work on that...
    ...well said.

FPDoc77 Guest

If you look at my first posts I showed terrific respect for the system and the board. I guess I didnt appreciate the everyone jumping into a personal debate. If thats my sin then let it be. I will move on.

If you look at my first posts I showed terrific respect for the system and the board. I guess I didnt appreciate the everyone jumping into a personal debate. If thats my sin then let it be. I will move on.

How many posts did you show respect? 10 or 15? And now you're done showing respect, so here we are... FP - The new Newbie mod.... Defender of all that is new on CigarSmokers. Because you've got "pet peeves"
    Last edited by ggiese; 11-29-2005 at 12:44 AM.

Blog Entries

My intent was to change this anti-newbie mentality here.
    Why is it every other month we get someone that keeps trying to do this?

Quote Originally Posted by Lopaka

Again - he's not been here long enough to understand there's not a "problem" . He views it as such - so therefore it is....

14. Default

How many posts did you show respect? 10 or 15? And now you're done showing respect, so here we are... FP - The new Newbie mod.... Defender of all that is new on CigarSmokers. Because you've got "pet peeves"
    LMFAO @ George....

15. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Lopaka
    Why do you think I wanted a ban on this clown immediately? For the very reason you describe! Nip it in the bud...

Blog Entries

I just never seize to amaze me; I log on the board and always see every other month, “BANN “Member XYZ” for the same reason!

You would think people would learn from the past...oh wait, that makes since…never mind, cancel that thought.

Quote Originally Posted by bigpoppapuff
    theycallmeracist
    I'm still LMAO!!!! you slipped that in so quitely!!

Thread Information