View Poll Results: Ban FPDoc77?

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • Life in the state pen

8 42.11%
  • 30 days in the county

2 10.53%
  • Probation (slap on the wrists basically)

9 47.37%
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: FPDoc77 Ban?

Quote Originally Posted by FPDoc77
    Thats incorrect...if you follow the one "sinful" thread you will see it was me merely being too sensitive to a light hearted comment that got me in trouble. I didnt threaten to kill anyone...nor did I break any rules of the board. If there were unstated rules of the board i shouldnt be held responsible for those. Anything beyond that is me responding to personal attacks. I will be as bold to say some member with more posts broke more rules than I did. How many posts do I need to be able to speak my mind and defend myself?
    Exactly. You don't see you did anything wrong, anywhere. You see it is one "sinful" thread where you were being too sensitive... It's all the others with "higher post counts" that are the ones that are to blame - with their "unwritten rules". Of course - how could I have missed that...

Blog Entries

Thats incorrect...if you follow the one "sinful" thread you will see it was me merely being too sensitive to a light hearted comment that got me in trouble. I didnt threaten to kill anyone...nor did I break any rules of the board. If there were unstated rules of the board i shouldnt be held responsible for those. Anything beyond that is me responding to personal attacks. I will be as bold to say some member with more posts broke more rules than I did.
    Anything beyond that is me responding to personal attacks.
    Revisionist history, once again, you are a liar.

I will be as bold to say some member with more posts broke more rules than I did.
    More bullshit, lies and inuendos. WHO is this member and what "rules" did they break?

How many posts do I need to be able to speak my mind and defend myself?
    Is it possible for you to speak your mind without being arrogant, rude, disrespectful and lying?
    Last edited by CoventryCat86; 11-29-2005 at 12:39 AM.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

3. Default

Thats incorrect...if you follow the one "sinful" thread you will see it was me merely being too sensitive to a light hearted comment that got me in trouble. I didnt threaten to kill anyone...nor did I break any rules of the board. If there were unstated rules of the board i shouldnt be held responsible for those. Anything beyond that is me responding to personal attacks. I will be as bold to say some member with more posts broke more rules than I did. How many posts do I need to be able to speak my mind and defend myself?
    You just don't get it. Here, let me spell it out in big BOLD LETTERS:

IT'S YOUR OVERALL ATTITUDE

and NOT one silly little incident. You also PROVE to NOT handle constructive criticism very well EITHER.

You know what truly amazes me about you? A lot of people are calling you out and your own arrogant, "I need to protect myself from these people and prove my superiority."

Keep taking that attitude with this board, you've created your own fate here buddy. It's not ONE person who thinks this either, but SEVERAL. Wake up man.

FPDoc77 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by godfather
    You just don't get it. Here, let me spell it out in big BOLD LETTERS:

IT'S YOUR OVERALL ATTITUDE

and NOT one silly little incident. You also PROVE to NOT handle constructive criticism very well EITHER.

You know what truly amazes me about you? A lot of people are calling you out and your own arrogant, "I need to protect myself from these people and prove my superiority."

Keep taking that attitude with this board, you've created your own fate here buddy. It's not ONE person who thinks this either, but SEVERAL. Wake up man.
    One question how is my arrogance different than others on this board. CC brags about not working and having 3 jags. He is not called out on this fact. The difference is the amount of posts period. You can say anything to me...but I cant speak back. Im hours away from being done here so it really doesnt matter does it?

Blog Entries

One question how is my arrogance different than others on this board. CC brags about not working and having 3 jags. He is not called out on this fact. The difference is the amount of posts period. You can say anything to me...but I cant speak back. Im hours away from being done here so it really doesnt matter does it?
    Stop with your continued lying you pathetic asshole.

WHERE do I "brag" about this other than the conclusions you've drawn in your own warped little mind?

You need some serious help there fpdoc......
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

6. Default

OK Doc...... I don't think your helping your case.....
    "I Smoke in Moderation.... Just One Cigar at a Time." Mark Twain

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by CoventryCat86
    Stop with your continued lying you pathetic asshole.

WHERE do I "brag" about this other than the conclusions you've drawn in your own warped little mind?

You need some serious help there fpdoc......
    Seriously FPDoc77, let's address this RIGHT NOW. Address CC's question, he's asked you repeatedly. I'm getting tired of listening to this from you and you not saying ANYTHING TO BACK IT UP...

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by godfather
    Seriously FPDoc77, let's address this RIGHT NOW. Address CC's question, he's asked you repeatedly. I'm getting tired of listening to this from you and you not saying ANYTHING TO BACK IT UP...
    He's one of those who figures that if you repeat a lie often enough, it will become the truth. This asshole cannot find one shred of evidence to support his lies.

Yeah fpdoc, I'm personally attacking you right now and will continue to do so until you stop posting lies and slander about me you worthless piece of shit.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"

9. Default

Hey Doc;

If I could give you one piece of advice, it would be to take a deep breath, get some sleep and take some time tomorrow to look at everything you have said. The harsh light of day may make you feel different about your position.

After getting this fresh perspective, message us back......... If you are sorry, just say so. If you are not, explain why.

Take a while and look at this situation with fresh eyes. If you do find that you made a mistake, just say you are sorry. Everyone here is big enough to accept an apology. If, after some reflection, you don't think you should say you are sorry, explain why.

A few hours sleep might make the world of difference...........
    "I Smoke in Moderation.... Just One Cigar at a Time." Mark Twain

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Island Epicurean
    Hey Doc;

If I could give you one piece of advice, it would be to take a deep breath, get some sleep and take some time tomorrow to look at everything you have said. The harsh light of day may make you feel different about your position.

After getting this fresh perspective, message us back......... If you are sorry, just say so. If you are not, explain why.

Take a while and look at this situation with fresh eyes. If you do find that you made a mistake, just say you are sorry. Everyone here is big enough to accept an apology. If, after some reflection, you don't think you should say you are sorry, explain why.

A few hours sleep might make the world of difference...........
    Speak for yourself IE. First off, the issue of accepting an apology from a worthless piece of trash like him is moot in that HE'LL NEVER OFFER A SINCE APOLOGY meaning one free of strings, conditions or additional insults and slams, He's proven to us time an time again he is completely incapable of this. Expecting a sincere apology out of him is like expecting a rooster to lay an egg, you can sit there with all the hopes and prayers in the world but IT JUST AIN'T GONNA HAPPEN.

So you can sit there with your pie-in-the-sky hopes and expectations but don't count me in your little group with words like "Everyone." This guy is nothing but

T R O U B L E

and if he remains here, I find it highly unlikely that I will ever have anything to do with this worthless bag of shit other than to post after his garbage telling him that he's indeed posting garbage and to please stop wasting bandwidth.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"

Wait a second.... CC has 3 Jags? Fuck dude I say we ban CC and take his damn cars.

Sorry just trying to add some humor as I came in late and am too damn lazy to read up on what happened today.

I can say this Doc you haven't been around long enough to be missed which may be either good or bad but if you keep up like you are then I'll never know huh.

Fatal Error: Giving respect IF you get it.

Nope. All the way from corporate boardrooms to places in government to penitentiary yards, an honorable man leads with respect and earns that of others.
    Equality is not seeing different things equally. It's seeing different things differently.
    - Tom Robbins

- Like I needed you to tell me I'm a fucking prick . . . Did you think you're posting some front page news? I am a fucking prick . . . - MarineOne

13. Default

I think he's a huge annoyance, but I think a ban is a bit premature...

But I don't think he should take this as clemency. Instead, it's a warning.

Clean up your act, treat others with respect, learn that you're a guest. This is a member-moderated forum, and as such, the established members kind of have the run of the place. You came in to "our house" acting like you owned the joint.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by prophetic_joe
    Wait a second.... CC has 3 Jags?
    Yeah, and the newest one is 14 years old. Odds are most of you guys here own ONE car that is worth the value of my three "Jaguars" added together.

This is the shit that I have no patience for with assholes such as fpdoc. This piece of shit has NO CLUE about me and draws conclusions in his warped mind based on nothing.

He continues to claim I'm some kind of "braggart" yet how many times has he made it perfectly clear he's supposedly a "doctor"?

He's the type of ignorant moron who draws conclusions based soley on someone's skin color. It wouldn't surprise me in the least to learn this piece of shit is a bigoted racist.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"

Yeah, and the newest one is 14 years old. Odds are most of you guys here own ONE car that is worth the value of my three "Jaguars" added together.

This is the shit that I have no patience for with assholes such as fpdoc. This piece of shit has NO CLUE about me and draws conclusions in his warped mind based on nothing.

He continues to claim I'm some kind of "braggart" yet how many times has he made it perfectly clear he's supposedly a "doctor"?

He's the type of ignorant moron who draws conclusions based soley on someone's skin color. It wouldn't surprise me in the least to learn this piece of shit is a bigoted racist.
    I think you're missing the bigger picture here CC, which is........ You have 3 Jags?

Actually I've only been here like 3 months and I have never seen you mention this so you obviously haven't thrown out the information too often. and seriously the same guys are online everytime I am so I can draw 2 conclusions, either you're some old, retired rich bastards or we all kepp sort of the same hours. I'm guessing I can't be the only poor ass working that smokes cigars so it's probably #2. Obviously also what Doc is full of.

No worries brudda I didn't buy his shit about you being a braggart for a second, now if he had called you an arrogant asshole I may have thought about it for a bit.

reaganyouth84 Guest

In the words of Ron Burgandy, "wow, that escalated quickly!" I have been on and off the board here the past few days, and every time I would check back in there were 2 new pages at a time to the "grammar nazi" thread, and now everyone wants to ban those 2 guys, hahaha Never a dull day around here! I've not kept up with what is going on, but I'm sure you guys will make the right call.

-Mike

I've stated my position on this before... It was at one time supposed to be a "member moderated" board and I still feel it should be. I don't agree with this banning shit

Further more, he hasn't really done anything wrong other then being a dick. He technically hasn't broken any board rules... I think a person like him adds a good element of entertainment to the board. Banning him now would be at the least premature..
    "smoking is one of the greatest and cheapest enjoyments in life,
    and if you decide in advance not to smoke, I can only feel sorry for you."-Sigmund Freud

"The problem with the world is that we draw the circle of our family too small" - Mother Teresa

“The basic difference between an ordinary man and a warrior is that a warrior takes everything as a challenge while an ordinary man takes everything either as a blessing or a curse” – Carlos Casteneda

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Roham
    I've stated my position on this before... It was at one time supposed to be a "member moderated" board and I still feel it should be. I don't agree with this banning shit

Further more, he hasn't really done anything wrong other then being a dick. He technically hasn't broken any board rules... I think a person like him adds a good element of entertainment to the board. Banning him now would be at the least premature..

Okay, that's it, I vote we ban Roham

(j/k )

Good points Roham and as I mentioned before, in most cases I'd agree with you but this guy has REALLY pissed me off personally so I just as soon see him gone from here ASAP because as with Scotty and tonydogs, I feel there really is no hope for this guy and he'll just continue to cause trouble IMO.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"

19. Default

Okay, that's it, I vote we ban Roham

(j/k )

Good points Roham and as I mentioned before, in most cases I'd agree with you but this guy has REALLY pissed me off personally so I just as soon see him gone from here ASAP because as with Scotty and tonydogs, I feel there really is no hope for this guy and he'll just continue to cause trouble IMO.
    Woah! Off for a few days and this is what I come back to ! Jeez! Looks like you guys have been pretty busy!

For what it's worth I do agree with Roham. I don't think the guy should be banned. I would have no issues about asking for a clear ban if someone expresses racist, sexist or otherwise derogatory views on this board. The guy is a bit of an asshole and a loud mouth, granted, BUT he hasn't in my view breached any rules or threatened anyone.

I do agree that he should think a bit more and type less though. There. Now back to my snail farming, frog munching, wine guzzling hobbies till next time.

Au revoir.
    Never test the depth of the water with both feet.

FPDoc77 Guest

He's one of those who figures that if you repeat a lie often enough, it will become the truth. This asshole cannot find one shred of evidence to support his lies.

Yeah fpdoc, I'm personally attacking you right now and will continue to do so until you stop posting lies and slander about me you worthless piece of shit.

CC im not a liar...in your profile you state under occupation...who needs to work. In other posts you explained your name of the cat being because you own 3 jags. If thats not arrogance I guess I dont know the definition of the word.

Thread Information