View Poll Results: Ban FPDoc77?

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • Life in the state pen

8 42.11%
  • 30 days in the county

2 10.53%
  • Probation (slap on the wrists basically)

9 47.37%
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: FPDoc77 Ban?

Blog Entries

Default FPDoc77 Ban?

Well its that time again, several members have asked for a ban poll for FPDoc77. You guys know how this works. State your cause, vote, follow the rules.

http://www.cigarsmokers.com/t2220-banning-policy.html

For those of you who asked, it’s not TonyDogs (unless he got a new ISP)
    Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere. -- Carl Sagan

what's probation? i don't think he's done anything worth taking action yet.

3. Default

Somebody quote his alleged felonies to this thread as I am to godamned fucking lazy to sort through all of it on my own.
    The older I get ,the better I was

4. Default

This guy should be banned.

basil
    Shagaroo
    CoventryCat
    Me

...have tried to reason with this guy and he continues to be CAUGHT UP in his own ARROGANCE. He's not going to change his attitude for anyone and thinks his behavior is fine.

This needs to be nipped in the bud and we should ALL look out for each other when clowns like this come here acting like they own this place.

I honestly can't believe this guy got bent out of shape because people were correcting him on his spelling. What's next if he's going to be butt hurt over something as trivial as this?

He's been disrespectful, rude and has had plenty of opportunities to straighten out. I vote for his ban so we can GET BACK to cigars and STOP having to deal with disruptive clowns like FPDoc77.

There are written rules and unwritten rules. I think he's an annoyance and should be banned. It is obvious he is not going get any better, he is a distraction and reading all of the posts that involve him give me a headache. He may not have done anything technically wrong by the forum rules.. but who cares. We'll just file it under "CigarSmokers Patriotism Act". That should give us the right to use legalized discrimination of our choice.

I think FP and Island both need to take a chill pill. I believe both are ignorant (although Island should know better by now), so they should understand there is a way to properly conduct themselves in a community. Just because you're the new guy doesn't mean you're immune.

FP - read more / type less....

7. Default

Let the record be known he's been shooting his mouth off for the past 8 days. He's had plenty of time to straighten up.

He's also had several people talk to him about his behavior and he just looks the other way.

State Pen. FP is a mix of scotty and tony when he gets his panties in a bunch, which seems to happen very easily, and his arrogance is unending.

Blog Entries

As Shagaroo pointed out, this guy is a combination of Scotty and tonydogs.

As godfather said, his poor behavior has been pointed out to him and he refuses to do anything about it. Instead, he continues to flame, attack and insult.

This guy is worthless and why on earth anyone would not support a permanent ban is beyond me unless your intent is to keep him around for entertainment purposes but I don't find him "entertaining" at all

Get him out of here.....
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Quote Originally Posted by CoventryCat86
    As Shagaroo pointed out, this guy is a combination of Scotty and tonydogs.

As godfather said, his poor behavior has been pointed out to him and he refuses to do anything about it. Instead, he continues to flame, attack and insult.

This guy is worthless and why on earth anyone would not support a permanent ban is beyond me unless your intent is to keep him around for entertainment purposes but I don't find him "entertaining" at all

Get him out of here.....

bigpoppapuff Guest

absolutely NOT!!!...he's done nothing to deserve a ban...to even bring up the subject is total bullshit!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bigpoppapuff
    absolutely NOT!!!...he's done nothing to deserve a ban...to even bring up the subject is total bullshit!!!

Sid - I don't agree with you. I think he's displaying a particularly arrogant attitude that is getting him into trouble. He wants to challenge the system - somewhat of a champion of the newbie, thinking the FOG's chase many of them out of here for ne reason. FP doesn't understand that only those that act like an ass are sent packing - noone has any issues with the newbie's here...

What happens from this point forward is totally up to FP - suffice it to say - he needs to take a chill pill if he wants to hang around...

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by bigpoppapuff
    Sid, I'd like to agree with you but all I see with this guy is Scotty/tonydogs/amanda all over again and honestly, I don't feel like having to suffer through additional weeks or months of this asshole.

In almost all cases, I do not support bans unless the asshole REALLY pissed ME off. This guy did and made it his personal mission to be as rude and disrespectful to me as possible including peppering his posts with outright lies which I have NO TOLERANCE for.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

14. Default

Quote Originally Posted by CoventryCat86
    I don't feel like having to suffer through additional weeks or months of this asshole.
    Another good point for banning him and I wholeheartedly agree.

FPDoc77 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by godfather
    Another good point for banning him and I wholeheartedly agree.
    If you want to talk cigars then there is no problem. If you want to bust my balls expect them to be busted back. I stand by that.

16. Default

Why not do a 30 day ban.... If he comes back he really appreciates this community. If he is still not polite, ban him.
    "I Smoke in Moderation.... Just One Cigar at a Time." Mark Twain

Blog Entries

FYI: Probation means nothing's going to happen.. Apparently my meager attempt at humor just confused people.. sorry
    Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere. -- Carl Sagan

Quote Originally Posted by FPDoc77
    If you want to talk cigars then there is no problem. If you want to bust my balls expect them to be busted back. I stand by that.
    Dude - you don't have any respect for anyone, so I don't expect you to do anything BUT bust balls....

FPDoc77 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by ggiese
    Dude - you don't have any respect for anyone, so I don't expect you to do anything BUT bust balls....

Thats incorrect...if you follow the one "sinful" thread you will see it was me merely being too sensitive to a light hearted comment that got me in trouble. I didnt threaten to kill anyone...nor did I break any rules of the board. If there were unstated rules of the board i shouldnt be held responsible for those. Anything beyond that is me responding to personal attacks. I will be as bold to say some member with more posts broke more rules than I did. How many posts do I need to be able to speak my mind and defend myself?

Quote Originally Posted by FPDoc77
    I've been reading along, although I decided to not get into it. You should probably accept some busting as a newbie before busting back. If you had done some research on the people before you, you might have figured that out. Besides, until you get belligerent(sp), the busting is usually in good fun. I vote ban.

BTW, should he be allowed to vote on his own ban poll? He is probably skewing the numbers just a bit right now.
    Last edited by TheVitaleMob; 11-29-2005 at 12:32 AM.
    "I reject your reality and substitute my own."

Pomegranates: 0
    Funky Chickens: 2

Thread Information