Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cigarsmokers Charter

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by kevin7
    Hmmmmmmmmm now you are making sense LOL
    The wife has been commenting on me walking really straight with a permanent smile on my face over the past two days! Especially since I rolled my charter very tight and shoved it up my . ....

I signed it first of course.

Yep, I'll concentrate on flan making from now on.

Never test the depth of the water with both feet.

Quote Originally Posted by Cohibanut
    The wife has been commenting on me walking really straight with a permanent smile on my face over the past two days! Especially since I rolled my charter very tight and shoved it up my . ....

I signed it first of course.

Yep, I'll concentrate on flan making from now on.

flan ???? I love that stuff.......

Are we all invited for some flan

3. Default

I think there's a "Rules" sticky around here somewhere... Are those rules displayed to a user before they join?

I think nost forums have a generic disclaimer you have to "agree to" as part of the sign-up process. Might be a good idea to stick those rules at the end. If nothing else, it will let us say "hey, thems the rules you agreed to"...

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by SuperChuck
    I think there's a "Rules" sticky around here somewhere... Are those rules displayed to a user before they join?

I think nost forums have a generic disclaimer you have to "agree to" as part of the sign-up process. Might be a good idea to stick those rules at the end. If nothing else, it will let us say "hey, thems the rules you agreed to"...

Well that was exactly the idea here. But as you can see it didn't go down too well.

And I walk funny as a result.
    Never test the depth of the water with both feet.

LMAO!! Next time, make a smaller charter.
    Equality is not seeing different things equally. It's seeing different things differently.
    - Tom Robbins

- Like I needed you to tell me I'm a fucking prick . . . Did you think you're posting some front page news? I am a fucking prick . . . - MarineOne

6. Default

save to a SD card prolly fit a little better ....
    The older I get ,the better I was

Thread Information