Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A momento, fpdoc's LAST post!!!

Blog Entries

Default A momento, fpdoc's LAST post!!!

Here's fpdoc's last post before he was banned. The level of his ignorance, arrogance and inability to grasp reality along with his insistence on spewing outright lies is like nothing I have ever witnessed in my life.

Quote Originally Posted by fpdoc77
    Well the poll is closed...and unless you can get my post and the post of a soldier of our great nation nullified you dont even have a leg to stand on. You can continue with your snide remarks to all of my posts...you can continue to feel safe with your 2000k posts...but I assure you many senior members are fed up with your nonsense. I will never reveal their PMs but Im sure you will soon see them step up to buck you. You are a bully nothing more. I am logging each and every one of your board rule infractions. You have broken board rules on nearly 20+ occasions (just with me)...one of which dealt with my sexuality. This is a no no. Keep it up...ill just keep documenting and when the time is right...when other seniors are willing to vote you just might find yourself on the launching pad. Sleep well.
    MANY members here raised the issue of his poor behavior with him and all he ever did was respond with smugness, arrogance, ignorance and lies. This was pretty much his pattern since the first few days he started here which was just a little over two weeks ago. He makes Scotty look like a saint and abanneda look like a girl scout.

Here's to you and your complete meltdown fpdoc:

TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

What was that, I heard girl scout and came running.... I mean um...

... But I did eat a brownie once. Oh I do love that joke.

3. Default

What an ungrateful little prick.

I don't think any of the senior members were voting no ban to "take his side".

In fact, most of the comments I read were pretty much "well, he didn't really break any written rules, but he's a pain in the ass, so maybe we'll keep him on for a little while and see if he can change his ways before we ban him"

4. Default

Ban Bill... Bill knows more about cigars and how boards should operate than fpdoc77 ever will. He is one of the folks that "GETS IT".

Quote Originally Posted by cigarsarge
    Ban Bill... Bill knows more about cigars and how boards should operate than fpdoc77 ever will. He is one of the folks that "GETS IT".
    Wait, Ken - you're on docs side... What - are you doing an about face? (insert winkie smilie here - my smilie's aren't working... )

You are a bully nothing more
    Bully....... LMAO

7. Default

Hey CC,

Surely you meant "memento" not "momento"?
    Never test the depth of the water with both feet.

Quote Originally Posted by CoventryCat86
    Here's fpdoc's last post before he was banned. The level of his ignorance, arrogance and inability to grasp reality along with his insistence on spewing outright lies is like nothing I have ever witnessed in my life.

MANY members here raised the issue of his poor behavior with him and all he ever did was respond with smugness, arrogance, ignorance and lies. This was pretty much his pattern since the first few days he started here which was just a little over two weeks ago. He makes Scotty look like a saint and abanneda look like a girl scout.

Here's to you and your complete meltdown fpdoc:

BTW, CC - he showed his hand here... He has logged 20+ infractions which will lead to your banning. Please offer him a heartfelt apology and we can wipe out those infractions....

something like:

I am so sorry, doc, that you were a douchebag through this whole thing. I apologize for any mistreatment you perceived. I have truly tried not to hurt your feelings too much. I didn't even say some of the things I really wanted to say for fear you would truly be insulted. Please accept my hearfelt apology for possibly offending you previous to this post. I hope I don't offend you in the future, but if I do, please let me know and I'll do my best to post up an apology acceptable to the rest of the community as soon as I am able. I hope you understand that it's nothing personal. I still think you're an asswipe, but I'm sure some time in the distant future we may be able to patch up our differences. In the mean time, I feel sorry for you because are such a worthless pile of garbage. I hope you don't take offense to me telling you that - I can't believe you would - and I apologize in advance if you do.

Quote Originally Posted by ggiese
    (insert winkie smilie here - my smilie's aren't working... )
    mine aren't either, nor are the buttons above the blank field i'm typing in

10. Default

Mine are .

You guys using Explorer?

Quote Originally Posted by Kayakinboy
    mine aren't either, nor are the buttons above the blank field i'm typing in

Oh, boy... I learned a thing or three..

(John - you gotta clear your browser cache... )

Damn shag complaining about my nuts...

Quote Originally Posted by Cohibanut
    Mine are .

You guys using Explorer?
    firefox

13. Default

May have something to do with it.

Seems fine in Explorer.

working good thanks gramps!

how did i miss the funness in the past few days? damn, i hate not having internet at home.
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity,
    and I'm not sure about the former." -
    Albert Einstein

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Cohibanut
    Hey CC,

Surely you meant "memento" not "momento"?
    OMG !!!

Yep, I'm an idiot.....
    Last edited by CoventryCat86; 11-30-2005 at 03:04 PM.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ggiese
    BTW, CC - he showed his hand here... He has logged 20+ infractions which will lead to your banning. Please offer him a heartfelt apology and we can wipe out those infractions....

something like:

I am so sorry, doc, that you were a douchebag through this whole thing. I apologize for any mistreatment you perceived. I have truly tried not to hurt your feelings too much. I didn't even say some of the things I really wanted to say for fear you would truly be insulted. Please accept my hearfelt apology for possibly offending you previous to this post. I hope I don't offend you in the future, but if I do, please let me know and I'll do my best to post up an apology acceptable to the rest of the community as soon as I am able. I hope you understand that it's nothing personal. I still think you're an asswipe, but I'm sure some time in the distant future we may be able to patch up our differences. In the mean time, I feel sorry for you because are such a worthless pile of garbage. I hope you don't take offense to me telling you that - I can't believe you would - and I apologize in advance if you do.

Quote Originally Posted by the doc
    with your 2000k posts..
    I dont remember you having 2,000,000 posts...

Just saw that and had to stay something.

19. Default

Quote Originally Posted by CoventryCat86
    OMG !!!

Yep, I'm an idiot.....

I really couldn't let that one pass unnoticed really could I?

Blog Entries

Is THIS REALLY fpdoc?
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"

Thread Information