Thread: TobaccoWorldCigars.com - Arturo Fuente Anejos

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    tobaccoworld Guest

Default TobaccoWorldCigars.com - Arturo Fuente Anejos

Greetings From Tobacco World! In the month of December we are giving EVERY customer who makes a purchase online between now and December 31st a FREE Cigar (Owner's Choice ARV $5.00) and the 100th customer to make a purchase will receive a FREE Bolivar Humidor!

Arturo Fuente Anejos!
    We have 4 sizes available and ready to ship immediately. We are limiting these cigars to 5 per customer on a first come first serve basis. http://www.tobaccoworldcigars.com/ci...ente_anejo.htm

If you have any questions don't hesitate to call us at 1-888-20-CIGAR or email us through the web site.

i'd really like to grab 5 of those.

but not for more than double msrp

these guys are getting their asses kick on every board on the net and rightfully so. Their is nothing worse than when you know someone is trying to take care of you. This reminds me of the time I walked into a B&M and the guy tried selling me and Opus X XxX for 60$ and said it was a good deal lol!! Price gouging should be made public for all to know!

Blog Entries

2 1/2 times MSRP

Bullshit to this
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Here we go again...

I suppose we're all "stalkers"... It would seem to me YOU are the stalker - seeing as how you keep posting this gouging on the boards and you are continually called on it.

Caveat Emptor with this one... Personally - I wouldn't even THINK of buying from these people. In addtion to their gouging pricing, their people skills leave a lot to be desired...

You know, I didnt' comment on CP because the thread gets LOCKED, but I will post here.

TWCigars is just plain wrong. They rip off people who aren't in the know, and they make a great profit doing it.

If TW is buying from a fuente dealer at that high of a price, then you are getting gouged and maybe you should stop. It's people like you that make opus/anejo/etc, so hard to come by. You don't sell them at the price they should be. His excuse is "That is what people are paying for them, why should I lower it?"

Oh and I won't comment on this over at Club Stogie. TW's loved over there.

Thread Information