Thread: TobaccoWorldCigars.com - Arturo Fuente Anejos

tobaccoworld Guest

Default TobaccoWorldCigars.com - Arturo Fuente Anejos

Greetings From Tobacco World! In the month of December we are giving EVERY customer who makes a purchase online between now and December 31st a FREE Cigar (Owner's Choice ARV $5.00) and the 100th customer to make a purchase will receive a FREE Bolivar Humidor!

Arturo Fuente Anejos!
    We have 4 sizes available and ready to ship immediately. We are limiting these cigars to 5 per customer on a first come first serve basis. http://www.tobaccoworldcigars.com/ci...ente_anejo.htm

If you have any questions don't hesitate to call us at 1-888-20-CIGAR or email us through the web site.

i'd really like to grab 5 of those.

but not for more than double msrp

these guys are getting their asses kick on every board on the net and rightfully so. Their is nothing worse than when you know someone is trying to take care of you. This reminds me of the time I walked into a B&M and the guy tried selling me and Opus X XxX for 60$ and said it was a good deal lol!! Price gouging should be made public for all to know!

Blog Entries

2 1/2 times MSRP

Bullshit to this
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Here we go again...

I suppose we're all "stalkers"... It would seem to me YOU are the stalker - seeing as how you keep posting this gouging on the boards and you are continually called on it.

Caveat Emptor with this one... Personally - I wouldn't even THINK of buying from these people. In addtion to their gouging pricing, their people skills leave a lot to be desired...

You know, I didnt' comment on CP because the thread gets LOCKED, but I will post here.

TWCigars is just plain wrong. They rip off people who aren't in the know, and they make a great profit doing it.

If TW is buying from a fuente dealer at that high of a price, then you are getting gouged and maybe you should stop. It's people like you that make opus/anejo/etc, so hard to come by. You don't sell them at the price they should be. His excuse is "That is what people are paying for them, why should I lower it?"

Oh and I won't comment on this over at Club Stogie. TW's loved over there.

Moheganson Guest

These guys are bad people to do business with.

Talk about people who are just not going to learn.

Funny how he chose to STFU here, but couldn't do so at CP...
    Have you ever thought about maybe turning off the TV, sitting down with your kids...and hitting them?

Blog Entries

LMAO!! Well they slit their own throats over on CigarPass and figure that it won't spill over here.

WRONG!!

Losers.......
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

11. Default

These guys never stop...Do I smell banishment?

12. Default

After reading how the Vendor handled the 'gouging comments' regarding the AF Anejos on CP, I'm truly disgusted with this vendor.

Quite frankly, I think they SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED TO POST HERE ANYMORE.

You get me?

13. Default

Quote Originally Posted by godfather
    After reading how the Vendor handled the 'gouging comments' regarding the AF Anejos on CP, I'm truly disgusted with this vendor.

Quite frankly, I think they SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED TO POST HERE ANYMORE.

You get me?
    Godfather how 'bout this instead? We ask Hex to modify turdworld cigars url to redirect to some homo site and phone number to a ummm, I dunno you guys decide and we will contact Hex
    The older I get ,the better I was

14. Default

Quote Originally Posted by kevin7
    Godfather how 'bout this instead? We ask Hex to modify turdworld cigars url to redirect to some homo site and phone number to a ummm, I dunno you guys decide and we will contact Hex
    LMAO!!! I think I like that idea better Kevin, make it happen bro.

Oh yeah kevin, you selfish bastid...flashing your Anejo hook-up on another thread.

I PM'd you asking for some Anejos *sarcasm*....

15. Default

Quote Originally Posted by godfather

Oh yeah kevin, you selfish bastid...flashing your Anejo hook-up on another thread.

I PM'd you asking for some Anejos *sarcasm*....

Don't let "Anejo Madness" get the best of you.

16. Default

Sorry guys I was not trying to brag,my actual score was only 8 assorted sticks. I was trying to show that a lot of retailers sell at msrp and limit quanity so more people can have a few to smoke. I will prolly trade these to an overseas friend for some Swedish coffee.

Sarge is correct though ,dont freak out over what averages out to be a decent dominican smoke ,nothing else.

Kevin

edit:spelling,remember I have no phucking degree LOL
    The older I get ,the better I was

17. Default

Quote Originally Posted by kevin7
    Sorry guys I was not trying to brag,my actual score was only 8 assorted sticks. I will prolly trade these to an overseas friend for some Swedish coffee.
    Your loss, I would have offered you a dollar less for each cigar than "TurdCigars.com" was charging....I love paying 2 1/2 X more than something is worth

Thread Information