Thread: Bkcloud114

Default Bkcloud114

Tommy,

I looked on my list twice, says you've been nasty all year!

Already you are up my ally.

However, I have no idea what your want's and needs are...what you smoke, drink, partake, enjoy.

Give Santa a clue....or rocks and coal for you.

Blog Entries

Sorry Santa, it's deer hunting season and he's slightly "indisposed" at the moment:
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Dear Santa,

I try to be good, I really do..... but as you can see I keep getting dragged down by Bill. If you could see it in your heart to overlook the bad things, you will see more good things....

I'm always ready to try new cigars.... anything that is sent would be greatly appreciated...

As for you Bill........ your lucky Santa is watching

Label/Receipt Number: 0305 0830 0000 2532 2946

Your item was delivered at 12:54 pm on December 20, 2005 in FRESH MEADOWS, NY 11365.

HOHOHOHOHO

WOW !!!!!!

Received a present from crusty Ole St Nick...... all I can say is WOW

Some awesome smokes and some great looking coffee..... I guess Santa thought I was a good boy this year..... I might have to work harder for next year.

I did get a couple of clues to who you are...... shippid from San Antonio, TX...... and the box inside was shipped from Chaplin, CT..... I only know one person from San Antonio and one person from Chaplin..... I'll figure it out......

Thanks again Santa !!!!!!!
    I'm not big on doing reviews, tobacco doesn't taste like "cocoa" or "nutty" or "mocha" to me, it tastes like freakin' TOBACCO. I know what I like and I really don't care what other people think of other cigars. I've never read a review and said to myself "Wow, that sounds like a cigar I'd like to try!"

Thread Information