Thread: Jonsey5484

Default Jonsey5484

Santa heard from one of his little elves that you like big sticks Jonsey, the little elf also told me that you've been an extremely good boy this year. So help me out and tell me about those sticks you like so much and maybe give ole' Santa some information on some other things you might like. And remember only a thin line seperates the good little boys from the very very bad little boys. Ho. Ho...............HO.

I do like the big sticks. Not too picky....always enjoy stuff I have not tried. I have not tried that many different kinds so it should not be hard to find one....I do really enjoys Fuentes and anything from Rocky Patel.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonsey5484
    I do like the big sticks. Not too picky....always enjoy stuff I have not tried. I have not tried that many different kinds so it should not be hard to find one....I do really enjoys Fuentes and anything from Rocky Patel.
    Alright now we're getting somewhere, there has been a problem though I'm looking at my list and it says, next to your name under some other hobbys, that you like 10 year old albino boys wearing lederhosen. Now I'm sorta sure this isn't right and I'm going to chaulk it up to a flaw in my List generating software but you need to help me fill that spot it then.

So Jonsey what else makes you tick. What else besides the big sticks would little Jonsey like.

I like loose women.....sex drugs and rock and roll!

I like alcohol, Captain Morgan's Spiced Rum is my fav. I love to grill, I am always looking for more spices and stuff to add.

Thread Information