Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: New and Improved Newbie Sampler thread!

Default thanks nh

got my sticks today--they look great. Now the big decision is which one gets sacrificed first.

enjoy

Received my package today and the trade (if you can call it that) is complete. Holy shit! I did not know that 50 bucks could go so far. KB, I owe you big time. You were tooooooooooo good to me

Any newbies out there should seriously consider trying this sampler thread. It is well worth it. I received some sticks that either I would have overlooked or otherwise never found in my isolated city.
    Mama said a lot of things and be thankful was the one she never minded saying twice

--Drive-By Truckers

Quote Originally Posted by slcraiders
    Received my package today and the trade (if you can call it that) is complete. Holy shit! I did not know that 50 bucks could go so far. KB, I owe you big time. You were tooooooooooo good to me

Any newbies out there should seriously consider trying this sampler thread. It is well worth it. I received some sticks that either I would have overlooked or otherwise never found in my isolated city.
    I second that! Cigarsarge really hooked me up with a nice assortment. I'm still trying to work up the nerve to smoke the JdN Antano or the LFD Double ligero.

Who is up next here?
    End of line.

cigarsarge

7. Default

OK newbies....Are you scared of trading with the sarge?? Got a nice selection of cigars to send to a newbie. Send me a PM and sample cigars from all over the tobacco growing world.

8. Default

Trade Pending with Spocimp.

ggiese, did you and Neko2 get a trade worked out?
    Have you ever thought about maybe turning off the TV, sitting down with your kids...and hitting them?

Quote Originally Posted by Eshaw99
    ggiese, did you and Neko2 get a trade worked out?
    Nothing yet. I got a PM of interest, and a promise he would send his end - but nothing yet....

Eric - put me back in the rotation and when Neko is ready someone can pick him up...

Ok George, I put you back in the rotation. I just kept you in your original spot (like you just got skipped) to keep things easier.
    Have you ever thought about maybe turning off the TV, sitting down with your kids...and hitting them?

Anyone willing to help out a Canadian Newb? I'm not sure the best method to ship cross border. Anyone with some experience can chime in. My butt still hurts from the duty raping I got from my last parcel shipped UPS. I have just gotten into the whole cigar smoking thing. I just bought a humidor and it is looking pretty barren. My dozen or so cubans need some company . I have smoked and enjoyed romeo y juliet, a few different types of Cohibas, as well as H.Upmann and Punch. I am looking for a change and have absolutely no idea what to buy.

Anyone wanna help? I am looking to spend ~80USD including shipping for an assortment.

Thanks

-Andrew

PM Sent

Quote Originally Posted by Kayakinboy
    PM Sent

Awaiting Newbie sampler from Kayakinboy.

first page can be updated...

Blog Entries

I received my newbie sampler today. My experience as a cigar smoker will be enhanced greatly by this fantastic selection. Thanks Eshaw99!
    puro pot pass VI loser

ok, who is up now? i got a little lost since ggiese got skipped. I think I might want to go on and try this. So who wants to help this newbie out?
    "Frankenstien never scared me. Marsupials do, because they’re fast." - Kevin Pollak as Christopher Walken

17. Default

Looks like this thing is taking off...Some more FOGs are probably needed.

sarge,
    i'm not really a fog (yet), but also being from ky, i would be happy to take uk fan, if i'm not stepping on anybody's toes.

19. Default

Quote Originally Posted by spyderman
    sarge,
    i'm not really a fog (yet), but also being from ky, i would be happy to take uk fan, if i'm not stepping on anybody's toes.

That would be up to Eshaw99...Give him a PM.

I replied to spyderman's PM. Basically what I said was we'd love to have him participate, but before he does we'd like to get to know him a little better first. What I'd like is for spyderman to get some trades under his belt first, so I would encourage members of the board to do a trade or two with him. If it all works out smoothly, we'll see about adding him to the rotation.

Thread Information