Thread: On my last night

ForgedByFire Guest

Default On my last night

To bigpoppa, basil, shags, superman, kevyn, silent, and several others I have missed...you are good people. White you are a young punk who should have kept quiet. CC...I will miss the ball busting.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ForgedByFire
    To bigpoppa, basil, shags, superman, kevyn, silent, and several others I have missed...you are good people. White you are a young punk who should have kept quiet. CC...I will miss the ball busting.
    Looks like your ban will be permanent this time. You violated board policy by creating a duplicate screen name.

Who are you going to blame for that, WhiteWidow? You're pathetic.

YOU were the one who was shooting his mouth off in chat. WhiteWidow didn't "tell" on you to me or anyone else. You're obviously too stupid to figure out how to log into chat and see all the posts by EVERYONE from the past 24 hours you goddam fool!!
    Last edited by CoventryCat86; 12-05-2005 at 11:13 PM.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

ForgedByFire Guest

Quote Originally Posted by CoventryCat86
    Looks like your ban will be permanent this time. You violated board policy by creating a duplicate screen name.

Who are you going to blame for that, WhiteWidow? You're pathetic.
    Yes the ban will be permanent...and I will cry so hard. If I want back this primitive technology here will make it easy. I can access hundreds of IPs. But honestly Im bored. CC you bore me.

I'm sorry, were you expecting people to care?

Yes the ban will be permanent...and I will cry so hard. If I want back this primitive technology here will make it easy. I can access hundreds of IPs. But honestly Im bored. CC you bore me.

Funny - I see FPDick just can't stay away... He says one thing, but he's like a moth to a flame...

Last Activity: Today 05:58 PM
    Viewing Index Cigar community and forum @ 05:58 PM
    I hope you learned something from your experience here. You are starting out being well known in the cigar community. There are plenty of others who have seen you here - with your arrogant attitude - and it will follow you no matter where you go. You think it's over - and in reality it's just beginning.

Good luck... Until you get a clue, life will not be happy for you....

Blog Entries

I just warms my heart to see "banned" under his name

Good to see that his other id fpdoc will now be permanently banned due to his blatant violation of board policy.

OOOOOOOOOOOOPPPPPPPPPPPPPsie fpdoc, ya screwed up

He's now over at ClubStoige with Neuromancer. Neuro has taken up permanent residence there and seems to only come back here and CigarPass to make trouble. Just my opinion Neuro but an opinion that's probably shared by quite a few others.

Ya wanna make my opinion look questionable? Then stop proving my point Either say "good bye" to CP and CSmokers or when you do pop your head in here, do it without the chip on your shoulder.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

fpduh/forged, you are a stupid bitchass punk crybaby.

Stupid because you thought you could pull your bullshit here
    Bitch because you're wearing a fishnet thong under your mumu right now, having been up too long on meth
    Ass because you're so bored with your pathetic life you feel the need to piss on others
    Punk because (see Bitch)
    Crybaby because you got outed (see Stupid)

Like anyone here needs or even wants your approval. To even remotely imagine I might be someone you approve of feels like I've been slimed and should go home to take a shower.

And if that's not clear enough, let me break it down for ya: Go fuck yourself.
    Equality is not seeing different things equally. It's seeing different things differently.
    - Tom Robbins

- Like I needed you to tell me I'm a fucking prick . . . Did you think you're posting some front page news? I am a fucking prick . . . - MarineOne

8. Default

Ain't it funny how the AssClowns always do themselves in.

9. Default

LMAO @ basil!! Tell us how you really feel pal...

Thread Information